[Art of War] Guts: Battle for Doldrey ver. Kolektakon 20 pieces Limited

The moment we've all been waiting for, Battle for Doldrey Guts ver. Kolektakon. Preorders open tonight @ 18:00. Enjoy:

134359876.png

http://kolektakon.com/guts

Re: Guts: Battle for Doldrey ver. Kolektakon 20 pieces Limited

Ever since I read about the rumor, I waited before I ordered the regular version from AOW. The Black Stallion looks good, but I kinda prefer the brown version. Thanks for the update though.

Pre-ordered the Brown Horse version 2 weeks ago, so I won't be getting this one =_='. The Black Horse looks too glossy (for my taste). Good luck on your venture, sensui!

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
Dont say I didn't warn you :carcus:
The "glossyness" seems to be because of the picture (not sure as I haven't seen it in person either).
134359880.jpg

I think the black horse makes Guts stand out more and makes the statue even more dynamic.

Will be ordering this one myself also and am also buying the brown one. I'll do a side by side maybe when I receive them and perhaps compare with the 1st one (still one of my prized possessions, the original bloody battle of doldrey). Can't get enough of this statue.

I own the re-paint that AOW released a few months ago. Had pre-ordered it before this version was announced. Also bought the original (older) version last year through a French seller that has yet to send me the statue. Don't need 3 versions of the same statue ... not yet.

Top Bottom