Did Miura made a mistake in this picture ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

psymont

YOULL NEVER GET AWAY WITH THIS!!!!!
I WILL DEFY YOU FOR ALL TRUE BERSERK FANS EVERYWHERE!!!!

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

"-1000"?!? ha ha ha ha ha ha
thats weak and pitiful .... is that the biggest number you could come up with? ha ha ha ha ha!

you have already shown me all your cards .... youve lost your cool .... you have defaced yourself ....

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Psymont, come on, he's just fooling around, the more you struggle, the more he'll enjoy this. It's just his sense of humor.
He would have restored your postcount already if you didn't make such a fuss about it. Oh well, *gets some popcorn and leans back and tries to speculate about what will happen in the next episode* 8)

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...
The Great and Powerful Ultimate Supreme Overlord Griffith the Unchallenged God-King of Skullknight.net the Great thank you for sparing me!

You are great.
You are powerful.
You are wise.
You will smite the undeserving heathens.

P

psymont

Majin Tenshi said:
The Great and Powerful Ultimate Supreme Overlord Griffith the Unchallenged God-King of Skullknight.net the Great thank you for sparing me!

You are great.
You are powerful.
You are wise.
You will smite the undeserving heathens.

yeah and burn them at the stake!
this is starting to sound like a scene from albion :eek:

Majin_Tenshi

I find it funny that Lord Griffith burns the heathans, but spares the demons
demons = me (and yes, I'm only refering to me, and yes that is plural: demons)

P

psymont

i am now less concerned about miura's mistake, now the mistake your mother made in hatching you is bothering me, GRRRRRIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Welcome to The Great and Powerful Ultimate Supreme Overlord Griffith the Unchallenged God-King of Skullknight.net the Great !
I am in the willing of being a arm of yours in order to stengthen your power, put trust in me... you now can call me The Great and Powerful Berserker Maddog Slaughter SuperGuts God-killer.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Yes Roberto!

quote from Urashima:
I just got word that there's a rainbow colored Behelit that Miura is going to introduce in his upcoming volume. This Behelit is ancient and has never been used. The powers are unknown, but what is known is that it has locked in it, the flesh of a child and can equal the power of the egg of the king that Griffith has. It is said that this is the first behelit that ever existed and that it is this behelit that gave birth to others. Rumour has it that it does not require a sacrifice that requires others, rather, it requires the host to fuse his/her heart with the behelit. The side effects are unknown. Does anyone else heard of this? I heard it from several pple, some friends of mine over in the land of the rising sun at a convention that they went to.

I advise all of you to be frighten of the powers and future side effects.
PS : Urashima, you too can be user of Rainbow Beherit and serve Griffith...

Majin_Tenshi

I used the black behelit. It simply has to be pluged into a power outlet at night to be used, but it doesn't give any powers. Fortuneatly I don't need any since I have my Golem:
Golem%20Head.gif

I hope that through loyal service of The Great and Powerful Ultimate Supreme Overlord Griffith the Unchallenged God-King of Skullknight.net the Great that I will be allowed to be granted the great powers of an apostle by being fused with my loyal Golem and thereby becomeing as unstopable as it is.

Lliugusamui

around the corner
You're being fooled Eternal Loyal Griffith Unstopable Golem (i smallen your name with purpose^^)
Griffith is gonna sacrifice almost all of the members to accomplish his silly dream ... but don't forget I'm using the Father Beherit ( or he's using me ). Consider I'm some equal to Griffith, and even though I may help him in the very beginning, I may slay his head down ( and this will happen for sure if he tries to harm Puella ! )

Majin_Tenshi

I feer not, for I have the power of the GOLEM to protect me. The golems power cannot be defeated as it is now. The golem will soon be upgraded. Should teh golem fail, I have allready taken other steps to ensure my suvival, no, VICTORY!!!

Majin_Tenshi

Snoop D O double G said:

Golem2.GIF
Better? Ignore those 2 hemispheres sticking into the edges of the image, they've been removed from the design. This perticular golem stops at the hips, which you can see at the bottom of the image.

I used to use that one, but it made my posts as long as they are now with the head and the extended alias... which gives me an idea...

P

psymont

namayias said:
WTF!!!? I leave for a day and a revolution/rebellion/whatever occurs. What the hell is going on. Damn.

do not falter, do not join griffith's crew .... they are sick and will sacrifice you in the end .... join my posse and help me vanquish those impertanent upstarts!

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
The more I think about it the more I think he's foreshadowing. It just looks too weird,I don't think he possibly would have drawn that panel without meaning to imply something.

Majin_Tenshi

Oltobaz said:
The more I think about it the more I think he's foreshadowing. It just looks too weird,I don't think he possibly would have drawn that panel without meaning to imply something.
WOW! I think thats the first on topic post since the declaration of the Griffiths insurection.

Chibi-Psymont said:
they are sick and will sacrifice you
You're DAMN right!

P

psymont

Oltobaz said:

damn straight .... something is dreadfully wrong about it!

btw .... the evil adm can take me down to -1000 but he will never get my last and first behelit, NEVER!!!!!!!!

ban me and 10 more shall take my place! go ahead, make a martyr out of me ....

i would like to remind you all that i didnt start this, but i will finish this, i swear it! THE UNDERDOGS SHALL PREVAIL!

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
As evil as he may be,in the end he will have to stand alone.He proposes,in his list, to destroy some of his demonic allies.Who then shall protect him from my righteous wrath,might I ask?

P

psymont

he will stand alone?
not for long he wont ....
i will see him on his knees(uh, not in a gay way)

listen Oltobaz, i feel my time is near .... i will be banned soon .... however, in my absence, you are in charge of the revolution .... i trust that i am leaving the cause in noble sturdy hands .... use these hands to crush all those who oppose you .... i will see you in the ban bin .... spread the word and good luck .... this is a proud day ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom