Episode 330

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
BerserkMJM said:
It does seem close, but I wonder if that can happen within one episode.
Don't put too much stock (any) in the text from YA previews like these. They're always extremely general like this. It's just an overall idea of where the series is going next, which is already obvious.

BerserkMJM said:
It does seem close, but I wonder if that can happen within one episode.

Yeah you're right, it's true that it's quite a stretch to arrive at Elfhelm within just one episode (more like impossible, now that I think of it). But I'd like to believe that we'll see at least the coast of Skellig before the next break. Guts will probably still be unconscious/bedridden by the time they reach it though. And should he get completely healed by the Elf King himself, it would be a good sneak peek of his powers before he treats Casca.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Surakemastura said:
Yeah you're right, it's true that it's quite a stretch to arrive at Elfhelm within just one episode (more like impossible, now that I think of it). But I'd like to believe that we'll see at least the coast of Skellig before the next break.

With Miura you never know. Sometimes an event you think is going to be quickly over with lasts for 4 volumes and sometimes the story goes straight to something you didn't expect to see that quickly. That's why people keep wondering what's going to be next. :slan:

Surakemastura said:
Guts will probably still be unconscious/bedridden by the time they reach it though. And should he get completely healed by the Elf King himself, it would be a good sneak peek of his powers before he treats Casca.

I don't think the treatment Casca requires is going to be similar to Guts'. What I'm wondering right now is how much time will elapse while he's being nursed back to health (more definitively than ever before), and how quickly Casca's sanity will return by comparison. There's a lot of interesting possibilities in that regard. For example she could come to her senses to find Guts in a dire state, and be the one taking care of him. Just one of many possible scenarios.

And once the Elf King does heal Casca keeping in line with what Skullknight said back in book 28 what Casca may desire will not be what Guts desires. And lord knows where Miura will go with that story which is going to make these coming episodes all the more interesting.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
hellrasinb said:
keeping in line with what Skullknight said back in book 28 what Casca may desire will not be what Guts desires.

Don't get too carried away misinterpretating that line.

Is it possible, SK be there in Elfhelm :SK: ... And shakehand the Elf King ... ?

(refer to SK flying Horse)

And maybe, enter in Elfhelm may be more difficult for The Branded ?

We'll see in next episodes ...

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
flagawax said:
Is it possible, SK be there in Elfhelm :SK: ... And shakehand the Elf King ... ?

(refer to SK flying Horse)

Moi pas comprendre ce que toi dire.

flagawax said:
And maybe, enter in Elfhelm may be more difficult for The Branded ?

Seeing how it went with Flora's barrier and how the world works in general, it more probably would be easier for branded people to enter, assuming they could enter at all. But with the worlds having merged, who knows in what state the wards protecting Elfhelm will be.

Aazealh said:
Moi pas comprendre ce que toi dire.
Sorry,
With this words ...
In your opinion, could we see SK at Elfhelm ?
Because SK always appear at Key moments, and SK knowledge include Elfhelm.

Top Bottom