Looking for remastered DVDs?

Hello,

Long time lurker here. Perhaps this request seems a little odd considering the rare and expensive fare people usually seek, but I was wondering if anyone would be willing to sell me a copy of the remastered DVD set that came out a few years ago?

I have several of the single volumes, but have been putting off buying the complete series in favor of the mange and some small statues. It seems I have waited too long though as the remastered version has gone out of print and the prices have recently skyrocketed, possibly because of the new movies.

So, if anyone has an extra copy and is willing to sell it for a reasonable price (a.k.a not $70 for "good" condition like on Amazon), I would appreciate a PM. I will only use Paypal and live in the USA by the way.

Thank you. :guts:

Hey Bloodyjacky. Wow, I had no idea the remastered set was out-of-print! And priced at a going rate of $70+. When it came out it was a mere $30 or so. Ohhhh Media Blasters.... lol.

Good luck with your search!

H

hellrasinbrasin

Try E-Bay Bloodyjacky...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Berserk-Complete-Collection-Remastered-Ep-1-25-6-Disc-Anime-DVD-R1-/150845406379?pt=US_DVD_HD_DVD_Blu_ray&hash=item231f163cab

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
I'm looking for a set of these myself. I hate to buy off Ebay for this kind of thing due to how many of em tend to be knockoffs... If anyone can hook me up just send me a PM. Thanks!

Top Bottom