Author Topic: *CLOSED* [FS] femto rebirth exclusive version 2005  (Read 1048 times)

Offline Stardustgatzu

*CLOSED* [FS] femto rebirth exclusive version 2005
« on: July 22, 2012, 04:55:17 PM »
Hi skullers,

I plan to buy the new repaint of femto rebirth so I decided to check if there are some skullers interested on my femto rebirth!

The statue is in good condition! The metal plate had a mark! I will post some pics ASAP!

I bought it last year for 499$ (390 in the beginning of 2011) on eBay (shipping cost out)! So I would like to make no money on it and I can offer shipping cost for a gentle! But please, understand that I don t want to loose money too! If I don t sell this one I won t buy the new one!

Thanks for paying attention!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 07:04:29 PM by DirectDK »
Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain<br />And you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today<br />And then one day you find ten years have got behind you<br />No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun

Offline Dr.Legato

• Of the Interstice
  • Art of War Supporter
Re: WTS femto rebirth exclusive version 2005
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 09:53:53 PM »
I wish you luck on selling it, but as it is the price you can fetch for it is way lower than say 3 months ago... It might be best to hold onto it until the new version is sold out.

"If you're going to be crazy, you have to get paid for it or else you're going to be locked up." ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Offline Stardustgatzu

Re: [Closed] WTS femto rebirth exclusive version 2005
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 12:29:01 PM »
Sell Closed!

I keep it and i ll probably get the new painting  :guts:
Tired of lying in the sunshine staying home to watch the rain<br />And you are young and life is long and there is time to kill today<br />And then one day you find ten years have got behind you<br />No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun