Where are 4 kings?

puella

Berserk forever
I checked 209 again where Schierke called 4 king elementals, Water, Fire, Wind and Earth.
but the one who helped Schierke is only water elementals.

Then where are they now?
They still stay with Schierke or go back to their place? ::)

I thought we might be able to see their action in the upcoming chapter. Well, then could we see them in the Qliphoth?

What do you think?

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
I seem to remember that Schierke called them from a place called the void (that is the way that Myamoto Mushashi of "Vagabond" fame calls the fifth element in his own "Book of the five rings" )

I'd dare say that they are everywhere their distintive element is present i.e. the water elemental is present in every drop of water, the wind elemental in every molecule of air and so on...

puella

Berserk forever
In 212 I saw the 4 kings surrounded Schierke when she called elementals through Windinu, water elemental who had been worshiped in Inoku Village before the temple was built.

I guess they always stay with Schierke and show up whenever she asks them for help.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
krebs4life said:
did they surround schierke or did they just show up for the readed to visualize them, like it was only a picture in her mind
THey surrounded her in the astral plane. THey weren't visible to the townspeople/Guts party (as far as the manga shows us anyway).

Top Bottom