Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 19

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Episode 19: http://skullknight.net/podcast/Podcast19.mp3

We discuss the biggest battles in the series, and how Miura mixes things up by playing with realistic and fantastical elements. We also talk about the best weapons in video game history and what protects Aaz while he's sleeping.

Podcast Notes:
0:07:30 Berserk Battles
0:50:51 Movies/TV/Games
1:30:56 Questions
1:55:17 Outtakes

If you have questions for the next show, toss them in the official Podcast Q&A Thread!

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Wow, congratulations Walter! I haven't gotten through the entire podcast yet, but it's already been pretty interesting. :ubik:

Truder

"I frown at Griffith's nipples" -Aazealh
I listened to the podcast on Sunday, I always want to write a paragraph of thoughts on the podcasts but always forget to or get too lazy and just say my appreciation for your time spent on making the podcast.. So thanks! :serpico:

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Something memorable for me in video games is Yoshi in Super mario world and also when I played Golden Axe on the arcade and you released all those magic pots.

Again... Thank you! This podcast has become somewhat of a regular in listening repertoire. It's great to hea such intelligent discussion. This series really deserves it.
Walter I was watching some old GiantBomb content and recognized your voice calling in right away! ...Very surreal.

Also
bazziggly

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
alasunder said:
Again... Thank you! This podcast has become somewhat of a regular in listening repertoire. It's great to hea such intelligent discussion. This series really deserves it.
Thanks, we try to keep it intelligent, but also have fun with the material. It's a tough balance sometimes to not come across like a lecture, so I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Walter I was watching some old GiantBomb content and recognized your voice calling in right away! ...Very surreal.
:ganishka: yeah I called in a few times back in the good old days of that site. I'm surprised you recognized me, though I did identify myself as Walter. I'd guess you were watching the SNES extravaganza one last Dec.? What a great show that was, man... Unfortunately, Giant Bomb's just not the same since they moved into the Gamespot offices. They lost that sporadic interplay between the Whiskey sites, since they worked side by side in a basement. Still, their podcast is my favorite, by far. Always one of the highlights of my week.

Top Bottom