Borderlands 2

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I've got it preordered for PC. Played the first one quite a bit, but wasn't crazy about it. The core of the game is addictive and fun, but the end and last few areas were just abysmal.

I agree walter. I think this is why i stoped playing it. Aww silly pc =( Hope you enjoy the game. Hopefuly someone on here gets it for ps3 I missed out on the online part of 1 since i got it way to late.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Played it for about 2 hours last night right as it launched on Steam. What does everyone think of it so far?

To me, it feels like more of the same, only much more polished. That's fine with me, but I do wish they were a little more ambitious with the game design. The opening area isn't very fun, and is extremely on-rails. I'll let it slide since it's the first area, and I'm hoping it opens up after that, similar to the first game.

I'm playing as the Berserker, of course. :guts:

I agree With the "feels more like the same". But that's not bad I don't think. I really hate waiting till lvl 5 to get skills I wish that was changed. I am playing the soldier again and I feel less bad ass then I did in the first. I think i need to take a look at the skills allot better to see what I need to upgrade.

The game I feel is allot better to look at very pleasing on the eyes, more color's is awesome!! And I am enjoying the badass challenges and getting tokens to redeem for random upgrades. I feel that makes your char more different then others.

Other then that it is awesome. I am waiting for the technomancer person.

Top Bottom