20th Anniversary Model- The Last Repainting Version

ABOUT the 20th! :beast: :mozgus: :mozgus: :mozgus: :mozgus: :mozgus: :mozgus:

100 pieces made, Ver. 1 w.blood + daiba attachment Normal helmet 80000yen
100 pieces made, Ver. 2 no Blood Normal helmet 70000yen
(With blood + 5000yen, with daiba statue + 5000yen)
---------------------------------------------------
0 pieces made, 8th repaint ver. LOTS of blood Normal helmet 90000yen
(Those 10 pieces are from the cancellation of the original 200 statues, they are NOT newly made,just repaints of the old stock. Also they steep up the price at this point... ... 20th with a LOT of blood should cost only 80000yen however they raise the bar by another 10000yen. )
50 pieces made Euro ver. blood. Sharp Wolf helmet. 90000yen.
(EXACTLY the same paint job as the exclusive bloody version 1, wolfeye helmet, if u want a wolfeye helmet 90000yen is the only option, and yes the JPD is raised so every single statue from here up u are looking at 1300$ shipped)
30 pieces made BLACK ver. blood running down to base, wolfeye helmet. 90000yen
(Great paint job, sharp wolf helmet, the inner clothes becomes green, the cape gets a lot of paint details and blood is going more natually, armors looking great, tons attentions are painted here and there, one of the best 20th statue made)
50 pieces made Final repaint ver. lots blood,wolfeye helmet, 90000yen
(Best paint job the other way around, i actually like the red inner, the armor looks brighter/sharper than the black version, with green paints on sword/body/base now, and golden 20th logo)
So on total there are about 330 pieces of 20th anni. berserk in the world, consider owning one Very VERY lucky especially if u own EURO/BLACK/Last repaint Vers. Those three are the most valuable vers around. :troll:

I don't understand why so many are more excited by the helmet of the euro version, it's not even faithful. The helmet on the first version was much better on that point, in my opinion.

it lasted three years but finally the 20th anniversary commemoration it's over!! :ganishka:

The Beast of Darkness said:
I don't understand why so many are more excited by the helmet of the euro version, it's not even faithful. The helmet on the first version was much better on that point, in my opinion.

I totally agree!

I think it's all down to taste, but imho there's no contest... the "first press" is the best.. :daiba: The color choices and paint-job are simply top-notch!
The 8th repaint project seems rather a paint-over, too much blood, while the black version loses lots of shading on the armor and the blood application is really nothing special.
This last repaint seems outstanding but the color of the inner of the armor and again the "euro helmet" are a bit forced for my taste.
Anyhow, there is something to suit everyone.

lastly a sad observation... the original one was about 700 EUR shipped. Now, with the relentless rise of JPY, 1000 EUR (or 1300$) are not enough... :judo:

Well they originally released 200 statues... ...All 130 added ones has a different helmet design. Whatever you perfer, it is totally up to you, but for the total amount they made, these are some of the truly RARE statues. (look at sideshow, their limited edition is at 2000~5000 pieces mark most of the time... ...not mention of the 330 20th guts there're SIX different variants.)

Stardustgatzu said:
Well, i am sure that euro version = 50 ex! It was a special repaint for the official european AOW retrailer (cyril M.)!

HOLD ON a minute... ...?

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=302

Questions,

1. if that EURO ver. is offered to European AOW retailer (Cyril), how come you can still see this ver. listed on AOW japanese webside? I know the Gyakko Euro ver, the zodd on horse Euro ver. and Guts on horse Kolektakon ver. all have no info/release info in AOW japanese/USA webside.

2. HOW COME on the AOW webside it says limited 30 pieces WORLDWIDE ? How many pieces are carried by AOW and how many pieces are carried by CYRIL( Euro retailer)? Brother Where you get that number, 50 pieces world wide stardustgazu? From cyril himself?

4. HOW COME the euro ver. 's name plate has NO serial number on it? like from #1 to # 30? And does it actually includes the Daiba mini figure? I believe Cyril says no but the offiicial AOW webside says yes?

369A74FB-DE56-462B-831A-3E56F885A40E-400-0000017766DB174D-1.jpg

photo-149.jpg

Perhaps we can make a 20th anniversary registry. Post up your number and a pic to get an idea just what's out there.

The number '50 limited worldwide' was put on berserk statues info!

The best is to ask info directly to Art OF War! It isn t a secret... But AOW knows the answers!

Euro version has got a serial number plate!

Last re-paint is my dream, cry to sleep at night bc i dont have version, must have one day? To be honest, I like every version of the 20th anniversary. top three: last, black, euro. I say, one day!!! :guts:

^If you ever get your hands on the original version or the 8th re-paint (pretty much impossible) I´d probably be willing to do some kinda trade with my Last re-paint :carcus:

Hanma_Baki said:
^If you ever get your hands on the original version or the 8th re-paint (pretty much impossible) I´d probably be willing to do some kinda trade with my Last re-paint :carcus:

You really will change ur mind when u get that last repaint on hand... ... Did you ever pay attention on the details and intensities of this piece? It has the most shadow/blood work above all 20th... ... Also guts berserk armor bathed in blood to the point inner clothes are in bloody color is a soul screaming way to represent "berserk" :guts:... .... You gonna shoot yourself in the head if u ever let go of this piece.

Haha I love you guys :ganishka:

andrewdsz said:
You gonna shoot yourself in the head if u ever let go of this piece.

Yeah I know it looks epic and I´ll treasure it like it´d be my very own offspring, but what makes me like the old ones even more is as simple as the shape of the helmet, seriously make a comparison and dare tell me you honestly like the newer design more... simplest little detail, yet a very defining one. Plus just look at those blood effects on the 8th re-paint, it kicks the last re-paint´s ass SO bad....not that I´d ever expect anyone to come forth and be willing to let it go... I´d expect that person would starve to death before selling it :iva:

See for yourself, dude ;)

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/photos.php?gid=255

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/photos.php?gid=287

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/photos.php?gid=377

Hanma_Baki said:
Haha I love you guys :ganishka:

Yeah I know it looks epic and I´ll treasure it like it´d my very own offspring, but what makes me like the old ones even more is as simple as the shape of the helmet, seriously make a comparison and dare tell me you honestly like the newer design more... simplest little detail, yet a very defining one. Plus just look at those blood effects on the 8th re-paint, it kicks the last re-paint´s ass SO bad....not that I´d ever expect anyone to come forth and be willing to let it go... I´d expect that person would starve to death before selling it :iva:

See for yourself, dude ;)

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/photos.php?gid=255

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/photos.php?gid=287

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/photos.php?gid=377

Dude I don't have to see I used to owned the exclusive 1 with daiba and I sold it. I knew exactly how that statue looks. And I can tell u on the face now the last repaint is far better painting wise. The pics of the ex.1 does show some crazy nice effects but in person the real production model of ex.1 is not as good as the phototype one. It is still awesome but the wolf helmet is definitely looking better as a whole(and rarer/more valuable). Not that I don't like the exclusive 1 but since guts having one of his eyes blind when look through that big eye hole from certain angle it is such a meeeh. The 8th repaint I never see in person so i donno how that one actually looks but that piece for sure is the most valuable one as it only released like what 10pieces? Nothing is rarer than that.... ...maybe guts on horse repaint but that repaint is really a bs.

knecht said:
Last re-paint is my dream, cry to sleep at night bc i dont have version, must have one day? To be honest, I like every version of the 20th anniversary. top three: last, black, euro. I say, one day!!! :guts:

here you go my bro i got it !!!!! :guts: :guts: :guts:

BEST NEW YEARRRR PRESENTTTT AARRR ARRRR ARRRRHHHHH :beast: :beast: :beast:

On the outter slip it says 201, it proofed my theory that the 8th repaint is the left over stock of the original 200, so EURO ver. has plate number 201~250.

On the actual wood plate mine is number 236... kinda wierd. but since i got 236 i can savely saying that euro ver. is limited to 50 pieces.

I SOLD my exclusive ver.1 now im ended up with EURO, oh lord I know im crazy:

IMG_4199_zps1130a45c.jpg

IMG_4202_zps0e0eae54.jpg

IMG_4204_zps4ac8de7a.jpg

IMG_4205_zps0b5f7d16.jpg

Dude!!!!! Freaking amazing crazy. 20th version, :ubik: I love it. Euro is sweet looking with great pics. Wish I was around when you sold your ver.1, would have picked that up. Now with the repaints in mind :guts:

Andrew, you are picking up many great pieces lately. look at you son lol- same here tho. shit tons of money!

:isidro: WOW :isidro: That is fucking cool man! That and this latest re-paint have got to be the best 20th anniversary ver. buy far daym the blood is perfect! So can't wait for mine to ship! :guts: :beast:

Top Bottom