20th Anniversary Model- The Last Repainting Version

Hanma_Baki said:
Wow. Seriously I cant describe my envy that you got yours so much earlier than I´ll get mine :

Let me KNOW if you still wanna swap your LAST VER. with first opened eye ver... ... I THINK/BELIEVE I can do some arrangements for ya... :guts: :guts: :guts: (FREE of charge)

Haha yeah Im actually still very undecided on how I feel about them since the fact remain I have yet to laid eyes upon ANY 20th anniv. vers. IRL so its hard to say right now. But of course I´ll hit you up in case I wanna "swap" 'em :slan:

Thanks for the pics man !!

Even if i am not fan about the painting job on this model, i recognize that the statue is great.

But, for me (don't kill me please :slan:), Black Version is far better!

Did you guys realize... ... Lots ppl like the ver. they have on hand most... ... This only says one thing and one thing only.... This is a fking awesome statue!!! :guts:

andrewdsz said:
Did you guys realize... ... Lots ppl like the ver. they have on hand most... ... This only says one thing and one thing only.... This is a fking awesome statue!!! :guts:

Without a doubt. This is the only statue in my collection I want a double of. I have some Sideshow, Cinemaqutte, Hot Toys etc.....this statue outclasses them all. The paint, the fine details, it's just amazing in person. Kicking myself in the ass for second guessing this latest version, when I came to my senses, it already sold out.

I recieved mine yesterday and I just had a chance to open it. It is freakin AWESOME but its not without its faults. I have the black version and what made me decide to get this is the red on the inner armor, nice and bright which stood out the most. BUT looking at it in person it fell short of brightness, looks more black than red. Second as you will see with the pictures you can't really tell he has blood on his armor unless you're right next to it, and I only noticed the blood because of the flash from my phone. IMO Art of War should have made the blood on his armor a little bit more brighter, it doesn't even look like blood. Dont get me wrong this is still an awesome statue and its huge. Oh and sorry about some of the pics I'm not an expert at taking pictures.

20130207_103756_zpsa91b7e84.jpg

20130207_103808_zpse37c09eb.jpg

20130207_103905_zps75646021.jpg

20130207_103910_zpsaa711ce9.jpg

20130207_103916_zps78863bcf.jpg

20130207_103936_zps16742a05.jpg

20130207_104030_zps7fe5b62f.jpg

:isidro: Wicked photos hubalo! you captured the blood effects perfectly :ubik: i'm still waiting on mine to arrive just had to pay $222 to customs for importing it into my country so lame :judo:

yep you are right, i actually found it very difficult to photograph because it tends to look lighter in photos, and i wanted to represent the color accurately but i couldn't,, anyways I'm still toying with my camera and trying to learn how to take good photos, i hope i can post some more photos that can reflect the true color, by the way for those who have this statue have you realize that the upper color of the statue is different from the lower part, the upper part is darker and has a more matte finish than the lower part, or is it just mine??

andrewdsz said:
Nice photo ! Unfortunately none of the photos so far reflects the true color of this piece.... In human eye the armor is gross dark black with no light reflection.

Great detail through.

That is the black ver. 30 pieces ww.

That red eyes are custom made piece of red paper stuck into the helmet by the owner.

That ver. Has pos and cons IMO. Last ver. Has Inner red armor( IMO better looking and stand out more) and better colored base. Blk ver. Has better blood effect over the body.

All six versions of this model are extremely good and with their uniqueness.

100 pieces. 1st ver. Is with in-control eyes, blood effect and the most important daiba attachment. However looks ugly from certain angels when u see through that blind eye of guts.

100 pieces 2nd ver. Is the only non-blood ver. The cheapest ver. Nothing special.

10 pieces 3rd ver. Is the 8th repaint project, tons thick blood over the body, some ppl think it is too fake.

50 pieces 4th euro ver. With same paints as the first ver. But changed wolf eye helmet. Too bad no daiba and with steep price increase.

30 pieces 5th ver. Is blk ver. Good blood effect but overall too dark and not much color differences.

50 pieces 6th ver. Last ver. Good inner red armor and base, blood effect can not see well from faraway.

340 pieces of this model on total.

I have collected slightly different information over the years, but the story of berserk 20th ann. statue is a mess... The most "used and abused" Art of War statue of all time, I guess. Different releases, different edition sizes, different paints... almost impossible to keep track of the exact total number.

1- Berserk - commemoration statue of the 20th anniversary Exclusive ver.1 Bloodstained armor (Code No. 194)
http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=255
original price: 80,000 Yen
Attachment: Daiba Statue , interchangeable head, serial Number plate N.001-100.
released: October 2009

2 - Berserk 20th Anniversary Model – Exclusive Version 2 without blood effects (Code No. 195)
http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=256
original price: 70,000 Yen
Attachment: interchangeable head, serial Number plate N.101-200 (probably less than 200, AoW stopped the pre-order after setting a deadline).
released: October 2009 (2 more pieces with a special nameplate, popped up on Dec 2010 year end sale).

3 - Berserk 20th Anniversary Model – Euro version
(berserk-statue.fr European web exclusive, not listed on ART OF WAR website. berserk-statue.fr was closed about one year later and from its ashes was born Tsume Art )
original price: about 800 euro. (I don't remember exactly)
Attachment: interchangeable head, serial Number plate N.201-250
released: November 2009

4 - 8th Repainting Project- BERSERK 20th Anniversary Statue (Code No. 222)
http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=287
original price: 90,000 Yen
Attachment: interchangeable head, serial Number plate N.01-10.
released: June/July 2010

5 - Berserk 20th Anniversary Model – Euro version (Code No. 234)
http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=302
Attachment: Daiba statue, interchangeable head, Special serial Number plate N.01-30
released: Dec 2010/Jan 2011

6 - Berserk 20th Anniversary Model- Black Version (Code No. 238)
http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=306
Attachment: interchangeable head, Special serial Number plate N.01-30.
released: May/June 2012 (2 pieces, probably from the original run, popped up on Dec 2012 for New Berserk Anime Project/Special Offer)

7 - Berserk 20th Anniversary Model- The Last Repainting Version (Code No. 288)
http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=377
Attachment: interchangeable head, special serial Number plate N.01-50 (2 more pieces (original run?) popped up on Nov 2014 as "ART OF WAR 2014 X'mas Special" with a 10,000 JPY extra fee charged for the re-in stock...!??)
released: Jan/Feb 2013

Versions 1,2 and 4 have the helmet originated from vol.31 when Guts is in total control with the armor.
All the other versions have the helmet originated from Berserk episode 227, but with see-through eyeholes of helmet (!?).
Versions 1 and 5 are the only ones with Daiba attachment. 2 is the only without blood. 3 and 5 are exact the same except for Daiba.

I saw old berserk statues getting restocked with Xmas special and my gut feeling they going to restock this one too. I check everyday. And damn! I was right! hahaha i am soo happy! Finally got this piece in my collection. Wont be buying anymore at the moment. Im broke. So now i own 2 masterpiece: skullknight 2014 ver. & this!

skullknight2014 said:
I saw old berserk statues getting restocked with Xmas special and my gut feeling they going to restock this one too. I check everyday. And damn! I was right! hahaha i am soo happy! Finally got this piece in my collection. Wont be buying anymore at the moment. Im broke. So now i own 2 masterpiece: skullknight 2014 ver. & this!
I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO jelly! I'm hunting this version and I'm checking AoW few times in a day.
If you decide to cancel your order PM me first haha :ganishka:

skullknight2014 said:
OMG Rayhato, honestly i wanted to purchase 2 but i stopped myself because i wanted to give others a chance. If i knew i would have ordered 2 and give you the other one!

iNfSWlBsWkXlM.gif

I actually squeezed a tear, you are so nice lad!
I always have some spare cash for situations like this, and I was hoping for Christmas present from AoW. Maybe next year, then!

Upd. I just got mail confirming this, in a next year we will have another variation of 20th anniversary. I guess it was too much requests so they couldn't resist.

We are very sorry since there were only 2 pcs be re-in stocked this time, they were sold out very quickly.

Our company is planning to do another model changed version in next year, therefore please kindly following our news.

Top Bottom