1:1 scale replica of Guts DRAGON SLAYER!!!

HEY! realy realy nice job :ubik:

he looks gigantic :) congrats!

I see this on yhaoo:

http://page6.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/f116687048

but yours is better :guts:

Hanma_Baki said:
As I stated before I REALLY want this. But as I also said its pretty much impossible for me atm. Will this be available a some later point? Cause I really have to save up some serious dough here. (And this is probably still assuming a payment plan is acceptable, sorry, I hate being so bothersome)
It was aimed to get to a run of 30 or 50, so depending on how many people start buying it I wouldn't be able to tell if it'll be available later or not. PM me what you had in mind for a payment plan?

This isn't exactly an update on the sword but a picture of the current paint with one of the more recent covers colored by Miura, as a comparison, like in my previous post.

DSColor1.jpg

ghadrack

Not a llama or your momma!
I laid down my deposit, I want to see a finished Bloody Version, my first instinct is to go for the clean version, but I might be willing to upgrade depending on the look. I generally like my models and art to be clean, but I'm open.

This is a really exciting piece. I can't wait.

Absolutely stunning, James has done an amazing job on this. I will get one for sure, but I'm going to have to wait till next year (if it's still available :sad:).

I can't wait to see what that looks like!

Good to see another join the club, Master of the Obvious!

slan69 said:
I will get one for sure, but I'm going to have to wait till next year (if it's still available :sad:).

Yosha! DO IT!

It can NOT be coincidence that this thread was started on my birthday! Put me down as a very enthusiastic maybe. This is shaping up to be the year of berserk for me and I would absolutely adore owning such a work of art.

I wouldn't be able to put anything down till Summer for such a price, but the price sounds fair to me and I definitely want to support the effort!

I Just wanted to know if Master James is still crafting the Dragonslayer sword, your crafting is Amazing and it would like how much the sword is going for. I may be interested in buying one or more of your work. Just a really big fan of Berserk and a fan of your work too. Thanks.

I'd really like to order one of these, I don't know if you're still doing them or not, but if you are I'd probably fall over and die

Ahmetal

God hand help us
If people are still interested in this the project could be revived by another artist. I am definitely on board for a dragon slayer. I am already getting a :SK: bust from him.

Top Bottom