Griffith: Hawk Soldier 2012 Version

I like the proportions and face of the Figma release better.

24031215.jpg

After shipping and 3% bank transfer fee we are looking at 460 USD shipped for a griffith 1/10 repaint. Wow thank you for the good pic AOW!

I have the figma version and love it and even tho the art of war Griffith is over priced for something so similar i still pre ordered mine this afternoon lol

I do agree tho some new statues would be great instead of repaint repaint repaint but in saying that ive only been collecting berserk statues for the last year so it gives me a chance to pick up otherwise very hard to find statues especially the 20th anniversary guts that to me is like the holy grail of berserk statues and i got to pre order it when it came up!

RabidChimera said:
I do agree tho some new statues would be great instead of repaint repaint repaint but in saying that ive only been collecting berserk statues for the last year so it gives me a chance to pick up otherwise very hard to find statues especially the 20th anniversary guts that to me is like the holy grail of berserk statues and i got to pre order it when it came up!

I might as well have wrote all that myself, dude. Holy grail, nice comparison there ;D Before the last repaint was announced to be released, the thought of probably never owning a version of this piece was so disheartening it almost made me cry every time I saw a pic of it :p

And yeah, totally agree with everyone, Figma ftw. Not that much into Griff pieces in general though, I prefer Femto. Btw does anyone know/think Figma will release any other characters?

andrewdsz said:
that 1/10 repaint is really not worth 460 bucks bro... ...
Yeah i know that but hey i want it so yeah i got it! :guts: I have 2012 Guts hawk solider so i think they'll go well together now if they just did caska...

Hanma_Baki said:
I might as well have wrote all that myself, dude. Holy grail, nice comparison there ;D Before the last repaint was announced to be released, the thought of probably never owning a version of this piece was so disheartening it almost made me cry every time I saw a pic of it :p

Haha yea same here man always wanted that an never thought id get a chance bring on January! :ubik:

DirectDK said:
The re-release of the AOW Guts figure was worth it. This Griffith one, however, is not. They need to make some new statues!!!

What Derek said. I got the guts and will pass on this. (I'm just a sculpt completest :p)

SO, They passed 50 orders already at Oct.25th... ... I guess the best griffith face in the history by AOW get them going this time... ...

It looks they are going to do 70 repaints, 20 extras.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are pleased to announce that we've decided to produce "Griffith: Hawk Soldier 2012 Version". Your support make this project progress smoothly. Thank you very much.

By the way, we have received a lot of requests therefore we decide to open for another 20 pre-orders. Please do not miss the great opportunity to pre-order this fabulous statue.
________________________________________________________________________________

After a ten-year break, Art of War is re-launching one of its most popular statues, "Griffith: Hawk Soldier" in an approximate 1:10 scale. Our artists will paint this piece reaching an entirely new high level of reproduction quality not previously attained.

Yeah. This is Art of Wars idea of making "Only One" statues. Repaint after repaint after repaint. This one looks ok, but I could get a lot more for that money. This is why I stopped buying their stuff....well, that and they haven't come out with any really cool new sculpts at close to reasonable prices

Top Bottom