During the Eclipse

orange_behelit

Yes I want FRIES with THAT!
I just noticed that in the events before Skully rescues Caska and Gutts from the Vortex, Gutts was most likely in his Berserker state. Now flash forward to the scene where Skully has both of their unconcious bodies on his horse flying towards the exit. Could this be possible? In Gutts' state at that moment in time, would it not have been almost impossible to get him out of his Berserker state let alone unconcious?

my guess is that guts simply passed out
(nothing fancy)

blood loss, mental stress, physical stress (he didnt stop fighting extrordinary enemies for 24+ hours prior)

being pinned, the inability to move, just made it all hit him at once, he gave up, lost hope, whatever you want to believe
guts died there under that demon, and skull knight dragged his bloody lame corpse out of there.

roberto999

The Black Chick of Darkness
Really you should stop to see everything in D&D terms. ;D A human being, either in berserk state or normal can go only so far. In fact the real berserkers sometimes died of exhaustion: It is a miracle Guts didn't too. Or look at it this way: even a pitbull when it has reached its limit let go.

yeah he had to have passed out. After all he had been through in that day, and being pinned down during the whole rape scene. One person can only take sooo much physically, emotionally, and mentally. I don't have my manga with me at the moment but thats just my guess.

T

temporary

likely in his Berserker state. Now flash forward to the scene where Skully has both of their unconcious bodies on his horse flying towards the exit. Could this be possible? In Gutts' state at that moment in time, would it not have been almost impossible to get him out of his Berserker state let alone unconcious?

Top Bottom