Author Topic: *CLOSED* [FS] statue of the 20th anniversary Exclusive ver.1 (Bloods VERSION)  (Read 1331 times)

Offline bullit

sold to someone in NYC Local.  :) andrewdsz
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 07:06:17 PM by DirectDK »

Offline IncantatioN

• Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
Good luck!

I picked up a Headlong kit from this seller yesterday. Reliable seller.
At the end of time, a moment will come when just one man remains. Then the moment will pass. Man will be gone. There will be nothing to show that we were ever here... but stardust.

Offline bullit

Good luck!

I picked up a Headlong kit from this seller yesterday. Reliable seller.

lol that was u heheeh.  nice now i know who you are  :guts:  when never told me who you was on the forum  :ganishka:

Offline Dhernandez

Hey there I'm interested been waiting for this to pop up if you can tell me your price thanks

Offline roskus

Hey I very interested!

Offline andrewdsz

Reliable seller as always, he got me something amazing! :guts :beast: :beast: :beast:

Offline roskus

i wanna try... :puck:

Offline andrewdsz

even though i preordered the last repaint ver. 20th, this original ver is really, really amazing. I will have to admit that this is the best opened eyes helmit (Guts in control) ver.

That daiba statue is actually as big/in scale with the god hand set or other 1/15 scaled statues.

Someone just PMed me for a good price but i just cant see myself letting this piece go.

SIMPLY KICKING ASS.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 07:22:50 PM by andrewdsz »

Offline roskus

I dont care that 800/900 euro is a crazygood price...
No problem richboy, congratulation!

Offline Hanma_Baki

even though i preordered the last repaint ver. 20th, this original ver is really, really amazing. I will have to admit that this is the best opened eyes helmit (Guts in control) ver.
Yeah, since I'm broke atm I actually pm'd a sketchy proposal to trade it with the last re-paint, I can't even imagine the epic feeling of having both, congrats, man!