*CLOSED* [FS] statue of the 20th anniversary Exclusive ver.1 (Bloods VERSION)

Re: WTS BERSERK statue of the 20th anniversary Exclusive ver.1 (Bloods VERSION)

Good luck!

I picked up a Headlong kit from this seller yesterday. Reliable seller.

IncantatioN said:
Good luck!

I picked up a Headlong kit from this seller yesterday. Reliable seller.

lol that was u heheeh. nice now i know who you are :guts: when never told me who you was on the forum :ganishka:

Hey there I'm interested been waiting for this to pop up if you can tell me your price thanks

Reliable seller as always, he got me something amazing! :guts :beast: :beast: :beast:

Re: WTS BERSERK statue of the 20th anniversary Exclusive ver.1 (Bloods VERSION) SOLD

even though i preordered the last repaint ver. 20th, this original ver is really, really amazing. I will have to admit that this is the best opened eyes helmit (Guts in control) ver.

That daiba statue is actually as big/in scale with the god hand set or other 1/15 scaled statues.

Someone just PMed me for a good price but i just cant see myself letting this piece go.

SIMPLY KICKING ASS.

Re: WTS BERSERK statue of the 20th anniversary Exclusive ver.1 (Bloods VERSION) SOLD

I dont care that 800/900 euro is a crazygood price...
No problem richboy, congratulation!

andrewdsz said:
even though i preordered the last repaint ver. 20th, this original ver is really, really amazing. I will have to admit that this is the best opened eyes helmit (Guts in control) ver.
Yeah, since I'm broke atm I actually pm'd a sketchy proposal to trade it with the last re-paint, I can't even imagine the epic feeling of having both, congrats, man!

Top Bottom