[FS] AOW Statues

I add some statues i forgot.

Statues on hold :

- Guts and slan.
- guts and farnese.
- guts one hundred man killer painted kit.
- femto the birth.
- zodd revelation with irvine

Guts and slan : sold
Guts and farnese : sold
Guts one hundred man killer kit : sold
Zodd revelation with irvine : sold
Zodd semna bloody splater : sold
Femto the birth last repaint : sold
Troll : sold
Wyald bloody version : sold

Thank you very much to the buyers :slan:

Houma set is available again.

To clarify the situation, i only accept paypal (with gift option) or bank transfer.

Because there are some risk during shipping, i won t be responsible of potential damages cause by shipping.

I ll always take pics with your name and the day of the pics near the statue to show that everything is ok before shipping.

I use this trading method with Sankari, dadoo69, Theoden and others buyers.

If you are not ok with these conditions or you have a doubt (you find me probably suspicious), please don t contact me.

Thanks.

:slan:

Stardustgatzu said:
Houma set is available again.

To clarify the situation, i only accept paypal (with gift option) or bank transfer.

Because there are some risk during shipping, i won t be responsible of potential damages cause by shipping.

I ll always take pics with your name and the day of the pics near the statue to show that everything is ok before shipping.

I use this trading method with Sankari, dadoo69, Theoden and others buyers.

If you are not ok with these conditions or you have a doubt (you find me probably suspicious), please don t contact me.

Thanks.

:slan:

Ok, so this dude is a very good seller: honest,cool and meticulous with the parcels :ubik: i bought in march 6 statues from him and no problem :guts:

Some prices without shipping :

Houma Zodd bloody Europa version (gold coin - no metal plate): 200 €
Houma Irvine Europa version (gold coin - no metal plate) : 200 €
Houma Locus Europa version (gold coin - no metal plate): 200 €
Houma Grunbeld Europa Version (gold coin + serial metal plate) : 300 €
Guts on horse bloody version (pics page 1) : 400€ a little crack on the hilt of the sword + metal plate need to be glue on the base.
Skullknight Toys R us silver version (pics page 1) : 150€.
Katou gantz by AOW : 180€

cmz

Science Fry
My review for this thread and Stardustgatzu: Simply put, this seller is great to work with! I would give an A+++ on communication as well as the entire overall transaction!

He kept me in the loop throughout the packing and shipping process and he kept in contact to ensure that my package arrived safe and sound. He cares a lot about making sure you get exactly what you paid for and will actually go above and beyond to make sure the transaction works for both parties. As many others on this thread have echoed, Stardustgatzu is very trustworthy and cares a great deal about the statues. You can rest assured that your money will be well spent on his statues.

Hi everybody,

guts and casca is available now and my berserk tentacle ship is available too. The buyer canceled is offer.

However, My tentacle ship statue has been repaired by a professionnal artisan so she is in fawless condition now and this version is with the demonic dog

w.servimg.com/view/11208061/276]
bersec11.jpg
[/url]

Top Bottom