Selling sub forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think this is a good idea? Seems like the last year or so half the threads have been selling threads. I certainly like buying and selling from forum members. I just think this area would be nicer if it was focused on news, pics and discussion.

Up to the mods obviously but I figured I'd throw it out there.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
I agree, there's been an influx of such threads that kind of drowns the informative ones. Devoting a subforum to it seems appropriate.

Makes sense, yeah. Maybe not just for selling but for buying as well, I noticed some requests where members were looking to buy statues off their wish-list. Speaking of which, my wish-list is huge but I'm too embarrassed to post it!

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
IncantatioN said:
Makes sense, yeah. Maybe not just for selling but for buying as well

Of course, it would be selling/buying/trading and all associated matters. Although commissions and the like would remain in the main forum. If DirectDK's Ok with it I'll proceed and create it immediately.

Aazealh said:
Of course, it would be selling/buying/trading and all associated matters. Although commissions and the like would remain in the main forum. If DirectDK's Ok with it I'll proceed and create it immediately.

Let's do it! Great idea Maiku.

Over the weekend, I'll start moving over all the previous buy/sell threads to the new subforum. And yes, I agree that commissions should stay in the main forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom