Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 23

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Episode 23 (10/28/2012): Griffith (2)

We dive into Berserk Episode 332, the return of Rickert and where he's headed, and also continue our Griffith discussion with his downfall and ultimate rise as Femto. Also, Walter hates Subway with a passion and has no teddy bears.

Podcast Notes:
0:00:00—Pancakes, Episode 332
0:19:00—Griffith (Part 2)
1:12:26—Video Games (Streets of Rage 2, Double Dragon 2, Hotline Miami, Diablo 3)
1:24:00—Member questions

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Another great Podcast, guys. Good work. I'm loving all this Griffith talk. I can't wait for part 3!

On another note, where's that podcast episode image from? Is Femto's eye bleeding??

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Gobolatula said:
On another note, where's that podcast episode image from? Is Femto's eye bleeding??
It's on the inside flap of the Japanese edition of volume 13. Part 1's image was from the inside flap of volume 12.

PS: Miura needs to release a new art book... Possibly 3 of them at this point.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
I can't blame you for your feelings about Subway, Walter, but I gotta agree with Griffith on this one... considering the alternatives, it could be a lot worse. :guts: But then again, I'm kind of biased because they have a few really nice meatless options.

Anyway, great podcast as usual! Griffith is a tough nut to crack for sure, but it was great to hear some analysis of his thought process circa volume 11. He gives a lot "looks," and it's fun trying to decipher them all. :femto:

Top Bottom