My first new AOW statue purchase w/pics and other collectibles

Re: Just made my first new "Art of War" statue purchase.. Thoughts?

hey, congrats! upload some pic. :slan: and rest of you collection too

My guts battle doldrey(old ver. with casca bust) arrive to czech rep, but wait on custom office :( another money must I pay o_O ...

knecht said:
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe my eyes. I just got my battle of doldrey in today. This piece is evening more detailed and amazon then I imagined.
Worth it for sure. Wow!!!

yea bro I got mine from bullit. Was going to flip it on the bay but after I saw that piece in person hell no I'm. Keeping it till I die. This piece is really freaking amazing in person.

Hello everyone!
Thank you for all your comments. Upon posting my collection, I started to think about something very funny. Little over two years ago, my brother and I watched the berserk anime from his stack of his top picks ever. From that moment on, I feel in love with the story, art, and collectibles. I enjoy collecting figures/statues as well from other manga/anime. I always told myself I would never purchase from AOW because of the price. So here and there I purchased a small collection of low cost figures for maybe a total of 150$ US, nothing crazy.*FUNNY PART* So, last week I purchased the 1)battle for Doldrey and 2) guts black swordsman limited edition. Just today I purchased 3) zodd III from amazom-great deal and in the works on getting 4) guts 2010 Ver. 1/6 scale.
What a change in direction lol....
WTF but worth it.
Here are my pics: (i dont have the guts limited yet nor the zodd-they are being shipped as I type this)(still working on 2010 ver. but I think I should have it soon)

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0095.jpg

IMG_0096.jpg

IMG_0097.jpg

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0101.jpg

IMG_0103.jpg

IMG_0102.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0105.jpg

IMG_0107.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

IMG_0109.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

Re: Just made my first new "Art of War" statue purchase w/pics.. Thoughts?

SO I just got my "guts black swordsman limited edition" today from genome. Which is completely off the wall amazing. This was brand new, still in box and never displayed. THANK YOU very much Genome. Been about a year since I started looking for this version still in box. Got a few pics (bad lighting) seems I always take these at night lol. Plz forgive the bad display :( on my way to ikea to purchase one of those nice four-way glass display cases soon and drop some berserk panels back behind the relating statues. also got a few pics of the rest of my collection..

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0119.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0114.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
Nice collection :badbone: Like the display too, you should keep them displayed like this IMO instead of these glass cabinets everyone has, "Detolfs"...
I don't like them, they're worth the money and do the job, but I don't like having a "store display" in my house. But thats just me I guess.

factors that drive me crazy about my display are "people think they can touch them, open to easy breaking and DUST". Funny, everyone that comes over to my place- first thing I tell them is "do not touch my statues or I will kill you" lol. When they are "closed in" ppl find a more respect and will not touch them. Was going to pick one up from ikea, bc individual cases are about 50$ and up for larger sizes. But, I do feel your love for open displays. Looks more like an open art museum, more natural and exotic looking.
Thanks for the good comments on my display and collections.
Kenshin was the first manga I finished completely few years back and took over a year to collect all the figures. I like buying new, never opened etc. so that was very hard to find sellers that kept them in boxes.
That is not me. I'm a collector, but also one that drives the car or in this case displays the statues/figures.
Yeah!!

Top Bottom