Author Topic: Walter's Son  (Read 4009 times)

Offline Nomad

• Of the Vortex
  • "Bring the light of day"
Re: Walter's Son
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2012, 06:21:55 PM »
To Mr. and Mrs. Walter.  Many blessings to you and it's new member of the family.  I am truly sorry for this sudden incident, but the most important thing is that you are all "alright".  For the wife, I wish her a strong speedy recovery.  And I know the urges that she may be feeling relating better conditions for her to perform mommy-duties.  In the other hand, here's a chance for you to fully recover and have a well deserved rest.  For Walter, you have a lot of weight on you.  Just remember that this is temporary.  Enjoy every step of your little peanut's moments, and now it's important to start developing routines.  It's a bit hard at first, but you will thank those routines if you haven't yet  :badbone:.

Again many blessings to you all.

Offline m

• Falconian
  • Of the Interstice
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2012, 07:15:37 PM »
Congratulations! I'm really glad everything turned out fine in the end. I also wish your wife a speedy recovery.

Offline StarKodama

« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2012, 10:27:53 AM »
Wow, that must have been so scary for you all. It seems like you've come out the other side more or less ok, though.  :ubik: Congratulations!!

Offline puella

• Gourmet Elf
  • Of the Abyss
  • Popopopopopopopo!
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2012, 04:47:22 PM »
Congratulations :ubik:

The baby is perfect. He has big eyes and a pretty nose. His cheeks especially drive me crazy! :iva:
I also want to say "cheer up" for the mom. She'll get better so soon thanks to her endorphine which continuously forms everytime she looks at her son.

By the way Walter, at what age will you introduce Berserk to Kagan?

Online Rhombaad

• Old Fart in Training
  • Falconian
  • Of the Abyss
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2012, 09:24:33 PM »
In choosing names, my wife had one criteria: The name couldn't be in the top 1000 commonly used baby names, because she was sick of coming across dozens of Joes, Davids and uh... Franks, I guess.
As a David I'm offended. (My girlfriend says the same exact thing.)

I'm a Matthew. I once had a class with four other Matthews, one of whom had the same last initial as me. It was hell for our poor teacher.

I prefer the Mongolian meaning. :SK:

It's even more bad ass than I realized. :guts:

Offline ZODDOII

« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2012, 01:55:10 AM »
Great father, wonderful mother, perfect baby, congratulations   :iva: :schierke: :farnese: :isidro: :serpico: :puck: :azan:
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 02:10:45 AM by ZODDOII »