Walter's Son

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
To Mr. and Mrs. Walter. Many blessings to you and it's new member of the family. I am truly sorry for this sudden incident, but the most important thing is that you are all "alright". For the wife, I wish her a strong speedy recovery. And I know the urges that she may be feeling relating better conditions for her to perform mommy-duties. In the other hand, here's a chance for you to fully recover and have a well deserved rest. For Walter, you have a lot of weight on you. Just remember that this is temporary. Enjoy every step of your little peanut's moments, and now it's important to start developing routines. It's a bit hard at first, but you will thank those routines if you haven't yet :badbone:.

Again many blessings to you all.

Congratulations! I'm really glad everything turned out fine in the end. I also wish your wife a speedy recovery.

puella

Berserk forever
Congratulations :ubik:

The baby is perfect. He has big eyes and a pretty nose. His cheeks especially drive me crazy! :iva:
I also want to say "cheer up" for the mom. She'll get better so soon thanks to her endorphine which continuously forms everytime she looks at her son.

By the way Walter, at what age will you introduce Berserk to Kagan?

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Walter said:
In choosing names, my wife had one criteria: The name couldn't be in the top 1000 commonly used baby names, because she was sick of coming across dozens of Joes, Davids and uh... Franks, I guess.
Vampire_Hunter_Bob said:
As a David I'm offended. (My girlfriend says the same exact thing.)

I'm a Matthew. I once had a class with four other Matthews, one of whom had the same last initial as me. It was hell for our poor teacher.

Aazealh said:

It's even more bad ass than I realized. :guts:

Top Bottom