Thanksgiving 2012

Th3Branded0ne

I'll be back.
Have a great thanksgiving dinner for all those that celebrate it. Enjoy the food, and company if your family.
Thanks skull knight.net for being the best forum I belong to.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Thanks Branded, same to you!

Right now, Gobs and I are kicking back and enjoying the Godfather movies on AMC (
NOT AVAILABLE ON DIIIIISH!!!
:mozgus:). Not sure what turkey day has to do with mobsters, but it's a nice excuse to see those movies again. :ganishka: I'm looking forward to getting my nog on a little later!

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
turkey1.jpg

Vampire_Hunter_Bob

Cats are great
I celebrated Thanksgiving with my Brother-in-Law by taking Tequila shots (to celebrate) and immediately drank whiskey to get the horrible taste of Tequila out of our mouths.

Happy Thanksgiving guys! I was invited by my pal and his Mom to come over for dinner and we watched the Jets vs New England something, what a fun game. My pal grilled pork belly and we didn't eat turkey. I've had turkey in traditional Thanksgiving style and think it's too dry, honestly not fond of it but I'm willing to try and give it more chances!

20121122_185220.jpg

By the end of the meal I was too full to eat two Filipino deserts but right before I managed to squeeze in a butter pecan pie (never had one before), whipped cream and it was YUMMMMM~

20121122_210644.jpg

Top Bottom