Author Topic: Nexon  (Read 1411 times)

Offline Breed1Ghost

Nexon
« on: November 30, 2012, 01:21:47 AM »
Anyone remember Nexon the online free to play game company? I was board and thought I would look them up again to try and find this worms clone game. I can not find it for the life of me and i forgot what it was called.

I may even have the wrong company but I think it was them. The game was simple you choose different elemental mech tank like things and battle it out on a team to kill the other team, you can dress your avatar for dmg boosts I just cant rememebr what it was called anyone know what I am talking about?

Offline Dar Klink

• Falconian
  • Of the Vortex
  • Last Guardian when? - CyberKlink 20XX before dying
Re: Nexon
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2012, 02:37:52 AM »
http://gunbound.softnyx.net/
Here you go. It's easy to get those free-to-play Korean MMO/online game licensing companies mixed up, there's tons of them.

Offline Viral Harvest

• Of the Interstice
  • Every Knee Bent Too Shall Break
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2012, 04:39:25 AM »
I used to play this game in '99 "Nexus: Kingdom of the Winds" that they made. Haven't heard this company mentioned in a long time. So many hours on dial-up spent haha
"If I could strike one blow to spite their force, though I might bear one hundred more, I would wear the welts like rubies, and the shackles for a crown. And if I had one hundred hearts I would throw them all before their bullets before I'd sell a single one to wield their power. So lest we fall out of love with life, let us give all we have to give - for only a fool would cling to this world."

Offline Saephon

• Of the Interstice
  • Die young and save yourself
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 09:40:25 AM »
Oh god, Gunbound. I used to play that all the time on my dial-up modem.  :ganishka: For a Korean Worms clone with poor english, the game was damn fun. Loved the weather effects like Thor.
Saephon:  Being tired of your disingenuous assertions since 2183.

Offline Breed1Ghost

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 12:42:01 AM »
thank you!! this game was awesome I had a blast pissing people off when I first started and killing them by mistake!!