[FS] Everything must go!

Sadly, over the next few months I'm going to have to sell off virtually my entire collection. I have to pay off a ton of debt to be able to afford a baby version of me that's going to arrive sooner than later. Everything you see is for sale. This is most of what I have, everything that is not currently displayed can be found in pictures from a few years back on photobucket, just search username everydayvlolence and they'll come up.

If anyone is interested in anything, let me know and I can send pictures and we can negotiate prices. PM me or write me at everydayvlolence@aol.com

I'd prefer to get rid of as many of them as I can here before I put them on eBay. I'd also only prefer to ship only to the US because international shipping is pretty expensive.

038.jpg

037.jpg

Just got my Kingdom Of Falconia in the mail today from Nirvana , came well packaged and exactly as described . If anyone is thinking about ordering something from him go for it he's a good a seller .

Glad to hear it arrived safely! Enjoy!

hitokiri89 said:
Just got my Kingdom Of Falconia in the mail today from Nirvana , came well packaged and exactly as described . If anyone is thinking about ordering something from him go for it he's a good a seller .

The seller is quick to ship, very reliable and knowledgeable about the statues/ kits in his possession. He's also pretty fair with his prices and packages with a lot of care (which's important to me). I wish I didn't already own some of the bigger statues through AOW and instead bought them off him.

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Yeah! Had a good conversation with the seller and he gave me a shot at a few pieces, and kept me informed on their availability. I just wish I had more cash. :puck:

I really love the Armored Berserk statue, just it's really pretty small and the detail on the bust-ups is much better too... so in the end I passed on it. Though I'm sure anyone would be glad to add it to their collection!

I bought the Berserker helmet from him and it is gorgeous. He is a fantastic seller, don't hesitate to purchase from him.

20130218_153321_HDR_zps001bb171.jpg

http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt90/slan69/20130218_165641_zps84a75a07.jpg
http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt90/slan69/20130218_153332_zpscefdf7d1.jpg

Thanks for all the positive feedback, guys!

I put a bunch of Pucks and YA busts up on ebay. The SK 2011 I put up too, Im not expecting to get my buy it now price but im taking best offers. Username berserk280.

Top Bottom