[ART OF WAR] Skull Knight Birth Ceremony Chapter 1/10 Scale

“Skull Knight Birth Ceremony Chapter 1/10 Scale ”, 360-degree product image rotation ⇒http://youtu.be/4293hSnA5lQ
“Skull Knight Birth Ceremony Chapter 1/10 Scale ”, product images in detail ⇒http://youtu.be/Uf5gx8nq8gQ

2 versions out there.

Exclusive version "**Limited to only 50 pieces
Unit price: 57,000 Yen (tax excluded) (approx.$694/ €530)
Attachment: Egg-Shaped Apostle, Beherit Sword, Normal Sword, and Serial Number Nameplate (No. 1 ~No. 50)
Size: Skull Knight: 24.5 cm (H) x 25 cm (W) x 16 cm (D)/ Egg-Shaped Apostle: 6.5 cm (H) x 9.5 cm (W) x 5.5 cm (D)
Estimate Release date: February, 2013"

Standard version "**Without Egg-Shaped Apostle
Unit price: 52,400 Yen (tax excluded) (approx. $638/ €488)
Size: 24.5 cm (H) x 25 cm (W) x 16 cm (D)
Attachment: Beherit Sword, Normal Sword, and Serial Number Nameplate(No. 51 ~)
Estimate Release date: February, 2013"

If you place the order before December 15th, we will add red Swarovski crystal beads to the eyes of the Skull Knight.

ARRRRA AAAAHHHHH AAHHHH

AOW U KILLING ME!!!! This piece is sooo niceeeeeee but price so.. ... freaking high... .... :sad:

This is SK On horse 2011 top body with a different molded leg standing on a base with a skull ..... Very nice though.. ...

Going to preorder for sure. I'm with you on the berserk wallet funds. Lately that is all I've purchased, spending over 2600$ in the last month. Damn AOW. Savings are going to statues lol, but I just can't help myself. "Like a horrible drug addiction" subtract the horrible part for berserk.
So, I'm new to the AOW collection, and guessing there are no worries on purchasing past models for AOW will always produce repaints or differ pose with better art??

There's a lot to discuss/ consider apart from aesthetics.

Skull Knight 2011 version was 85,000 Yen, while this is approximately 53,000 Yen. So the horse on the former version cost only 32,000 Yen (?) which is silly.

If you compare this with Griffith 2011 (40,000 Yen), you're paying more for a shorter statue. Sure, it's the full bodied Skull Knight in comparison but considering everything it's 1 piece at the end of the day. The paint doesn't compare, I know, but it doesn't justify the price tag.

I love The Skull Knight (code 006 - green weathered version) a lot. This purple-backlighting color isn't the best. It looks cool but that's not the color of his armor. I wish they considered it instead of using color tones of old.

Overpriced. Good looking (even if the color's wrong). Will pre-purch? *shakes his head* Dilemma. Everything we as consumers do sets a chain reaction, it's become an ugly precedent for a collector.

Well it is not the first day we realized that AOW products are over priced... ...However this SKULL KNIGHT is taking the overpricing tag to the extreme.

53000yen price tag we are comparing it with Zodd Senma or 1/6 guts 2010.. ....which is 55000yen for exclusive ver two.. ...

I dont wanna say much but indeed good paint job no doubt, swaroski crystals on the eyes are nice but is it 800$ NICE i dont know... ...

I think i may pass on this piece. Beautiful, and i really wants it.... But, oh wellz. :sad:

Ahhhhhhhhhhh that's so daym awesome! i want it! but geeeez come on AOW give us a break with these prices! They really are getting worse berserk statues is basically where all my savings are going now lol i juuuust get back to normal and they release another statue that i HAVE to buy :ganishka:

ZODDOII

BERSERK
Birth Ceremony Chapter? it's good, but why not made mozgus? in this Chapter He is very important :mozgus:

The new skullknight color is cool, pose is cool...but We have seen too many skull :carcus: :judo:

Yea I can't really believe they put 57000yen/800USD shipped on my face and saying that "hey here is what you getting a 1/10 20cm statue skully standing w an egg shaped apostle! Look we add two Swarovski crystals on his eyes how cool is that?"

Once before I thought 27000 yen for guts 1/10 and 30000yen for griffith 1/10 was over priced... ... :mozgus:

knecht said:
cant decide now, dang it.. want to click order :???: Do you think AOW will make a repaint?

I think they will most probably come up with one or two repaints, since that's their policy with most , if not every statue they release.

Congrats on the purchase Maiku. Did you get the Exclusive Version ?

Yep, the standard edition is still up for grabs as of right now 1:40 pm eastern time. So I didn't want to buy, but just couldn't resist. Well, standard edition I just ordered. ~~ now wish I didn't wait.

knecht said:
Yep, the standard edition is still up for grabs as of right now 1:40 pm eastern time. So I didn't want to buy, but just couldn't resist. Well, standard edition I just ordered. ~~ now wish I didn't wait.

I guess i shouldnt hold your back.. ....well it is really not worth it, IMO.

Not even going to buy the standard, this ver. is worth much less than the limited.. ...the egg shaped apostle will be the reason why this thing is 800 bones. :troll:

I really really wanted to buy this but after the initial :isidro: OMG :isidro: look at him passed i decided against it i cant justify paying double the amount of what the recint guts and griffith were for a statue that's the same size no matter how awesome <sigh>

This is too expansive. I'm seriously considering making 3D print statues that I would sculpt myself instead of getting something not perfect ( at least I know I can do better ) than spend so much money on this... This not even new...

Top Bottom