Episode 217

Farnazee's screaming attracts the attention of the trolls and they start to close in on her. Scherkie and the group avoid the trolls around them and head for where Farnazee and Caska are. Farnazee almost passes out from fear but swings her sword around to protect Caska. Farnazee, who cannot do anything, had been entrusted with somewith who is even weaker than her. Caska's warmth won't allow her to crouch down. Caska's existence won't allow her to be weak.
Then an attack from a troll hits her sword away. The troll was holding a farming tool. The troll once again comes to attack Farnazee.
Just as Farnazee is about to get hit again, numerous arrows hit the troll. Farnazee turns and see's Gutz. The trolls try to attack Gutz but are shot by the bow-gun.
Meanwhile, Scherkie is helping the captured villagers. The women and children start gathering around Gutz and the group. The trolls notice this and start gathering to stop this. The number that gathered are even greater than the number that attacked the village. Gutz decides that he'll stay behind and stop the trolls and tells Scherkie to take the villagers and lead them back. Scherkie tries to stop Gutz but Gutz just says to leave it to him.
Gutz smiles as he attacks the trolls.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Re:217

HUNDRED MAN BATTLE PART II: ALF WARS!

“Det to da choppa’, I vill faze dem alone! MAK! MAAAK!”

Sounds cool though; I wonder how Guts will handle fighting all the Trolls by himself deep in the dark world? I mean, things could get pretty ugly; he's already smiling, after all. =)

Thanks once again for the summary, Saiki.

-Griffith

P

psymont

nice .... i thought it would be atleast another 2 chapters before they were reunited

I think we might see berserker Gutz once again. ;D
Gutz has been holding down the beast for quite some time.

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

Griffith said:
Aw, I was gonna say that. Hundred Troll Fight!!! YAY!

I don't think Guts is goin' Berserk over this little bit. He didn't go berserk in the 100 man fight, and trolls aren't that tough.

argon

I love Gatts Fury

Thanks for the summary.
I wonder how Guts will fight those monsters, and I hope we will finally see him becomming berserk again :)

NightCrawler

Aeons gone, vast, mad and deathless

Griffith said:

“Det to da choppa’, I vill faze dem alone! MAK! MAAAK!”

Sounds cool though; I wonder how Guts will handle fighting all the Trolls by himself deep in the dark world? I mean, things could get pretty ugly; he's already smiling, after all. =)

Thanks once again for the summary, Saiki.

-Griffith

Alf wars!!! lololol ;D ;D ;D
i hope it comes up better than the clone wars...
"Det to da choppa"->is that a Ahnold line from predator? :D

puella

Berserk forever

Farnese's silver dagger doesn't work for the farm tool which troll is holding because it's human's, not monster's.
She takes her hardship as some kind of retribution, title of 217,for what she did. She says "is this retribution or..?"

The fact that she must protect somebody too weak makes her so strong. And when Guts saves her, she goes into Guts' arms crying of relief. :eek: Her face glows.

Guts says to Farnese "thanks always" and hands his explosive bullets to Isidro saying "I'm charging you because you can do it"
Wow. I love Guts' lines so much! 8)

Some women are going crazy there and the children are for trolls' food. Some troll has creepy necklace with child's skull .

puella

Berserk forever

I remember I read Miura's new interview in Hakusensha's home page last month.
Thanks to my poor Japanese, I can only remember he said:
"Now the story will be developed around Griffith. This is just beginning(like he often said before)"

Wow! This is really getting interesting. Perhap with the next few chapter after clearing tons of trolls, he will be swinging his dragonslayer against the TROLL KING!!! I wonder will the king be as tough as Zodd if he really exist?

secilj

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

"Now the story will be developed around Griffith. This is just beginning(like he often said before)"
Huh, Just beginning? Yes, Miura, I've already assumed you 're going to make 'Berserk' into your LIFE-long work. O.K. I admit that 'cause I like reading your great Berserk. But please do not skip publication for your own leisure such as playing some silly computer games. :)

Hey Puella, do you happen to still have a link to that interview? I'd like to read it and hopefully translate it for everyone. That's if its still up that is.

I thought they wouldn't reunite this soon, but i'm glad they did. Another big slaughter for gatsu. Can't wait to find out whats next. If this is about griffith where will the connection be and will schierke tell more about things going on, cause i think she's not telling everything she knows.

Nadiaska

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

It is really a miracle that Farnese now is showing that is not a simple defenseless girl, it was already beginning annoying me her fact it to be reduced to a simple " one protecting of Caska ", she was so hard and bossy when this in the saints horsemen of the current of iron and now it is so fragile, but I think has justification, after all now she is just what it was always!
The fight of the trolls is being good and I think now will be the last... that good! ;D ;D

Ps. Thank you Saiki for the summary! ;)

puella

Berserk forever

Saiki said:
Hey Puella, do you happen to still have a link to that interview? I'd like to read it and hopefully translate it for everyone. That's if its still up that is.

Actually I tried to find the link but couldn't because the site has been changed this month.
If I were good at Japanese, I'd find it.....

eirias

Doc lives in Kyoto, which is hot.

Also, Guts tells Isidro to protect the girls. Looks like he's giving him another chance...

22 posts in here and nobody mentions the possible appearance of the beast?!?

guts is fighting deep within the interstice(?) fighting 100+ trolls and schierke is taking everyone back

this is a perfect time for an appearance by the beast

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

krebs4life said:
22 posts in here and nobody mentions the possible appearance of the beast?!?

It's "mentioned" in the second post of the thread.

Griffith said:
I wonder how Guts will handle fighting all the Trolls by himself deep in the dark world? I mean, things could get pretty ugly; he's already smiling, after all.

Anyway, I just got tired of directly predicting the Beast will show up in every single chapter, as I normally do. People usually show very little interest in it anyway for some reason. Glad to see Wally and I aren't the only one's obsessed with the idea. And for the record: yeah, I think the beast is gonna show up in the next chapter too. ;D

-Griffith

P.S. Waiting to be wrong...yet again. DAMN YOU MIURA! ALWAYS ONE STEP AHEAD!

Top Bottom