Episode 217

P

psymont

Re:217

im going with the "cause a cave in" end to that fight .... he will cut a bunch down, pull out some bombs, throw them, theyll stick into the wall, he will then shoot them and collapse the troll hide out leaving them to suffocate(if they breath) or be crushed ....

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

He'll waste his arm cannon on the trolls? Man, what a spend-thrift Guts has become.

Godo

Check out these rippling biceps

He'll get overpowered, then his little posse will come back and help him out, demonstrating the power of "trust" "friendship" "loyalty" yada yada yada...

D'oh.. I just had a Magic knight Rayearth attack..... arrrrrrrrrrgh :-X

J

P

psymont

Walter said:
He'll waste his arm cannon on the trolls? Man, what a spend-thrift Guts has become.

speaking of which, does guts know chemistry ..... where does he get his supply of bombs, gunpowder and mini cannon balls?(does he get high on his own supply?)

Ashitaka

Don't really know english...

That chapter looks really great. I like it. It is just like all the changes (Isidoro, Farnese, Caska) are confirming or maybe on the way to come.
I hope that the hundred troll fight will help Caska to get sain. I will also really like a fynal battle between Beast and Gatts. I don't know if the beast will appear, but if it does, it will probably be a lot stronger then in the normal world.
Damn I was so exciting with the hundred man fight! And know it seems to hapened again. But this time like I would like to see the crazy Gatts such I was in volume 16 or 17 I don't remember...
By the way, it is really a nice job to offer those translations. Big thanks to everyone that worked on it. Thanks a lot!

Ashitaka

Don't really know english...

Ashitaka said:
Damn I was so exciting with the hundred man fight! And know it seems to hapened again. But this time like I would like to see the crazy Gatts such I was in volume 16 or 17 I don't remember...
By the way, it is really a nice job to offer those translations. Big thanks to everyone that worked on it. Thanks a lot!
Sorry the are a lot of mistakes, but I was under the excitement... :-*

hmm, with all the melting of the astral realm with the real it could very well be possible for the beast to seperate from gattsu entirely. Since (from what we know or think) the beast is an astral form (or a creation of gattsu's mind). If astral beings in the interstice are becoming real then if the beast appears here in the troll hide out and is uncontrolled it could take form and seperate from Gattsu.

of coarse this is all just theory, and correct me if i'm wrong on anything with the whole astral stuff

There is one thing i need to know, what do u think will the beast do to Gutz? Will it make him have supernatural power and killing anyone in its path???

Is it attracted by the brand also? ???

P

psymont

it may be safe to say that the beast is not a ghost cause i dont recall guts' brand reacting when it appears .... so its all in his head

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Psymont Wallace said:
it may be safe to say that the beast is not a ghost cause i dont recall guts' brand reacting when it appears .... so its all in his head
There's a great, aptly titled thread in the character section called: Beast? Which you, yourself created.

P

psymont

Walter said:
Psymont Wallace said:
There's a great, aptly titled thread in the character section called: Beast? Which you, yourself created.

thats it! from now on all my retorts shall be done in freestyle gansta rap!

i dont doubt it
but even if ya shout it
the people still act like they no nothing about it
i created the thread
i says its all in his head
pull back on the glock, squeeze off, ya dead

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎

Farnese blushing because of Guts? That's quite interesting, I hope this is a sign that her feelings for Guts will develop further.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Ger24 said:
The troll doesn't look like he's any challenge to Guts but, maybe he can use magic.
And Guts would give him a chance to cast anything?
"Ohhhh Great Troll God grant us your wisdom and vast pow-"
*SPLAT*

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎

kimchan said:
Well, maybe our poll was right. ;)

Forgive my ignorance, but which poll are you talking about?

And by the way, Happy Birthday! ;D

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?

Mizar said:
Forgive my ignorance, but which poll are you talking about?

And by the way, Happy Birthday! ;D

http://www.skullknight.net/yabbse/index.php?board=13;action=display;threadid=1103

"Who will have sex first in future Berserk?" (Farnese and Guts are still winning.)

Thanks for the birthday wishes! ;D

Walter said:
Ger24 said:
The troll doesn't look like he's any challenge to Guts but, maybe he can use magic.
And Guts would give him a chance to cast anything?
"Ohhhh Great Troll God grant us your wisdom and vast pow-"
*SPLAT*

:'( :-[ :-\ :( :) :D ;D

oh well... that is really funny

Psymont Wallace said:
It my be in his head, but aren't any astral beings just figments of people's minds? If so then the beast could emerge as a seperate being in the interstice.

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎

namayias said:
It my be in his head, but aren't any astral beings just figments of people's minds? If so then the beast could emerge as a seperate being in the interstice.

Yeah, but the beast is only linked to Guts' mind, while the Trolls and other astral beings are linked to the collective thoughts/dreams of people. I don't think the beast could appear as a seperate being, it's inseparable from Guts mind, imo. But we can't really say for sure, of course.

Top Bottom