Your #1 Game of this Console Generation

The game I have played the most, and by far talked to friends the most is Fallout 3. Nothing like swapping nuclear wasteland stories, tips, and secrets. Its a game I can play forever, and pick up anytime, and enjoy it. Much like Resident Evil 4 for Gamecube/PS2.

It is. Galaxy 1 was already great, no question. But there where some problems with it:
The Hub World was tiresome to navigate after a while, no Yoshi, some stars in some worlds felt a little uninspired...
Galaxy 2 sorts all that out, but more than that it's level design is just on another level.
It is never out of Ideas and never ever repeats itself. In Galaxy 1 you sometimes had to do basically the same thing for different stars, maybe only running along a different path. In Galaxy 2 every single star has it's own unique idea.
The overall quality of everything is just higher.
On top of that, even the gimmicky co-op mode where a second player can assist the first one is improved.

Hmmm ... Dark Souls comes 1st ..but there are others I loved very much -Mass Effect Saga ,Assassin's Creed Saga ,Bioshock,Skyrim,Red Dead Redemption,L.A. Noire,Journey,Walking Dead The Game,GTA IV..can't wait for GTA V,even if Xbox 360 and PS3 end is coming,it has been damn good time.And it will probably continue for a while,since there wont be too many titles for next gen consoles at the beginning.

Not to trying to sling mud but I was a dedicated PS1/PS2 owner. Though have long since sold my PS3, I think it was very lack luster. There was hardly any exclusive titles that really stood out to me, and hardly anything that drew me near and dear to it. I personally got more satisfaction and use out of my psp. I really hope Sony wins me back this next console generation. I can literally count on two hands the games for PS3 that I just HAD to have. I thought this cell technology was suppose to be a "industry changer." I expected better. I'm just saying. If you ask me, it goes to show you that its not about the consoles, its about the games.

Top Bottom