[Art of War] Guts & Casca RED version. 30 prices ww.

http://www.art-of-war.co.jp/english/items/detail.php?gid=467

Typical art of war. I don't like guts' face and no borkoff :schnoz:

What a rip off...

im wondering.... If that guy who had a brand on the forehead survived the eclipse how cool will that be?? Look "hey I have a eclipse seal on the forehead and I didn't die LOOK-AT-ME!! :SK:"

And the guy keep swinging his gigantic death-hammer looking like a walking castle, walking above the corpses of dead apostle.... .. :rakshas:

Wanted to share this.. I have always thought this to be very funny-and its for all special offers if you previously made a purchase near the same edition from AOW:

(* Special Offer for people who have ordered "Guts & Casca 1:10 Scale"* If you have ordered the "Guts & Casca 1:10 Scale" with the special attachment "Borkoff", you will have 1,000 Yen off for the "Guts & Casca 1:10 Scale -Red Version". )

Really, dude.. 1000 yen is like 10$ american. so you spend 500+++shipping+++ on a statue and the next discount is 10$ ?? :???:

I go to khols and buy a shirt for 23$ and get 10$ off with a coupon. buy 800$ statue... make it more exciting and give thanks to your customers with at least 50$ etc.

idea.. but I guess they know we fans will always buy no matter the case. :guts:

^Yeah I know, thats a bit silly, I didnt even bother checking how much that is in my own currency, anyway I guess its something at least :/

That brand on the skull is a nice touch though, btw has AOW always done these "if you order before this date you will get this special thing"?

No it is not. They just started these small gimmicks recently due to slower than usual sales and awful economy I guess. They normally did much better at the older years. The manga is going really slow with no real progress on the main storyline over the past few years either.

Well 10$ is better than none I suppose... ...

Yo Baki do you know u can just go ahead place ur order and they won't really charge you until like 1 month later till they finally cancel your order?

Its done! :guts:

@andrew, lol I almost figured as much.

And no, I did not know about them being so patient with the payment, they usually set an expiration date and I always took for granted they canceled your order if the payment wouldnt be made by then. Anyhoo, I usually get the option of a payment plan, as did I now.

it is sold out long time ago... ...

Something VERY interesting about the original guts & casca attachment brokoff and the emblem seal on the skull's head : :guts:

254202_10101362212422238_1773148134_n_zpscdf01ff0.jpg

02FDF164-FD9B-4FB7-B9C1-5C75AFB2CCC9-517-000000552A4C5349.jpg

1393592B-1AD5-49D3-8FAF-0DA4FBDB1240-517-0000005507638306.jpg

522BBD86-55AB-4DFF-94D8-0A070AF1621E-517-000000550B3A065D.jpg

brokoff actually joined the two most important battles in berserk history... ...The ECLIPSE and the WORLD ENDING battle against King Ganishka !!! :guts:

I also found who the skull with seal is... ....

OP31356691340_31_zps377cc673.jpg

04315B13-A5DF-4D7E-AA31-DFEF8FBD5A3A-517-00000055178E4B99.jpg

57803BE9-E085-42AF-BB17-A8AF0E5C3732-517-000000551E071A15.jpg

he is CARCUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :carcus: :carcus: :carcus:

Hanma_Baki said:
Its done! :guts:

@andrew, lol I almost figured as much.

And no, I did not know about them being so patient with the payment, they usually set an expiration date and I always took for granted they canceled your order if the payment wouldnt be made by then. Anyhoo, I usually get the option of a payment plan, as did I now.
You do a payment plan with AOW ? Wish i knew that lol . Well i already paid for mine so too late for that now . I would post pics when it comes in but i cant figure out how to upload images on this site lol ... its really getting in the way with showing my collection to everyone here lol .

hitokiri89 said:
You do a payment plan with AOW ? Wish i knew that lol . Well i already paid for mine so too late for that now . I would post pics when it comes in but i cant figure out how to upload images on this site lol ... its really getting in the way with showing my collection to everyone here lol .

do it on photobucket.com

and when u do upload u just do
, and put the picture file in between.

Youtube it, they show u how to upload pics from outside sources :guts:

andrewdsz said:
do it on photobucket.com

and when u do upload u just do
, and put the picture file in between.

Youtube it, they show u how to upload pics from outside sources :guts:
what should i type into youtube ? I tried " how to upload image to forum " but i keep getting vids for the usual manage attachment way .

Sign up on Photobucket's site (or any other site you prefer) and upload images from your computer to that website. Once you're done uploading, each picture will have a link associated with it. Copy the link (it should look like a website address, for example - http:XYZ/Guts&Cascastatuepicture). When you are ready to post the image on the forum, put the link address between image code (it's the icon above the :guts: smiley or 2nd in that row.

Hope that helps.

IncantatioN said:
Sign up on Photobucket's site (or any other site you prefer) and upload images from your computer to that website. Once you're done uploading, each picture will have a link associated with it. Copy the link (it should look like a website address, for example - http:XYZ/Guts&Cascastatuepicture). When you are ready to post the image on the forum, put the link address between image code (it's the icon above the :guts: smiley or 2nd in that row.

Hope that helps.
Thanks this helps a lot , ill upload some pics tomorrow .

hitokiri89 said:

Haha yeah it started with the 20th anniv. last re-paint, where they themselves offered you the option to do 3x 30,000YEN and ever since then I´ve asked if I can make payment plans for everything from AOW, I bet they´d take it for granted by now (lol Im always so broke)

And hey, about the uploading stuff, on most uploading sites I think the links displayed after uploading are already complete so you shouldnt have to press any image code button on the actual posting screen (on here), sometimes theres an unnecessary number of link-types to choose from though but one of 'em always works.

Btw, Andrew, I checked the tracking again, you should have Guts and Casca by now, eh? :serpico: let me know what you think as soon as you do bro :carcus: oh and nice observations about Borkoff and the brand, tbh I thought of Carcus too when I saw it, but I thought it´d be too much of a coincidence, but it could just be a clever little treat as a "hidden" tribute/message from the creators so who knows, anyway cool stuff...

EDIT: just got the word from AOW and apparently they plan to ship Guts and Casca Red v. and the last re-paint at the same time/together or w/e. SOOO EXCITED! :guts:

Top Bottom