Selling Guts & Casca /1: 10 scale First Edition

Aaaaargjäepjäfwp!!!!! :mozgus: :mozgus: :mozgus:

AOW is killing me! Of course I wont settle with this one now that they released a re-paint...
So people, Im willing to let this practically brand new (got it 30/10 and has been dispayed since then, perfect condition though) peice go for 400$, according to my calculations thats about 158$ off from its original price, and 130$ off from the re-paint...

Since time is obviously of the essence and Im pretty desperate, I guess the price can be negotiable.

Theres some shots of it in the displaying thread in case you want to check it out. And of course I could get more if you´d like. PM me!

EDIT: Haha remember how I said I wouldnt be selling this? :iva: Oh god I feel so stupid!

i just pre-ordered the new one but i havn't paid yet . Im waiting on aow to get back to me about paying with paypal .. if i can't use paypal i probably take your offer . Ill let you know as soon as i do .

thanks brother, i will definitely post pics after i get my hands on this piece and maybe doing a review.

I actually we should do grading/reviews on AOW statues so ppl know/have better idea what to get and what to expect.

You know thats a pretty good idea sir i think we should do that . Maybe we can start when i get the variant guts and casca in . Also it would be good to do the original aow releases vs the yamato ones .

Yo Andrew, thanks for notifying people, I forgot.. And nice idea about the grading stuff, hope it gets popular, I might try it myself eventually when my collection gets a bit bigger.

Top Bottom