Episode 333

Rhombaad said:
If we stick with the Falconia side of things for a while, do you think Rickert will end up coming face-to-face with Griffith again, or do you think Miura has other plans for Rickert while he's in Falconia?

I honestly picture rickert getting a tour, similar to how mule did when he first met up with the band of the falcon, and it potentially switching perspectives as he comes into contact with Griffith in some fashion, be it a direct meeting or maybe, for example, seeing him on his throne :femto:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Rhombaad said:
If we stick with the Falconia side of things for a while, do you think Rickert will end up coming face-to-face with Griffith again, or do you think Miura has other plans for Rickert while he's in Falconia?
The way we're reminded of Rickert's predicament regarding Griffith makes me think that yes, it will be addressed very soon. I think it'd be a missed opportunity for it not to be at least broached now.

It may have taken Guts and Company a good while to get to Elfhelm, perhaps they will be able to utilize the tree for speed travel? Didn't the Moon child use it as a passage way?

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Walter said:
The way we're reminded of Rickert's predicament regarding Griffith makes me think that yes, it will be addressed very soon. I think it'd be a missed opportunity for it not to be at least broached now.

Agreed.

I can't imagine Rickert joining the new Band of the Falcon, so what do you think will happen to him if he says, "No," to Griffith? Off to the dungeons, released back into the population, or something else?

Death May Die said:
It may have taken Guts and Company a good while to get to Elfhelm, perhaps they will be able to utilize the tree for speed travel? Didn't the Moon child use it as a passage way?

Keep in mind that the Moonlight Boy is a "superior being". It may not be possible for Guts, or those in his party, to travel using the World Spiral-Tree.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Rhombaad said:
Agreed.

I can't imagine Rickert joining the new Band of the Falcon, so what do you think will happen to him if he says, "No", to Griffith? Off to the dungeons, released back into the population, or something else?
Rickert wouldn't expressly have to join the Band. He could just live within Falconia's walls, which is what I expect he'll do.

Rhombaad

Video Game Time Traveler
Walter said:
Rickert wouldn't expressly have to join the Band. He could just live within Falconia's walls, which is what I expect he'll do.

That's true. He couldn't very well serve as our eyes and ears in Falconia if he was locked in a dungeon somewhere.

Metal_Bear_Rex

⊂( ̄(エ) ̄)⊃
I noticed a colosseum-like structure in the spread page of Falconia. Maybe Miura won't be able to stop himself from using the old manga trope of tournament battles in the future. Guts will possibly be forced to fight in the arena, perhaps?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Metal_Bear_Rex said:
Maybe Miura won't be able to stop himself from using the old manga trope of tournament battles in the future.
I think that's framing the circumstance in the worst possible way. But I think it's likely that we'll see some apostle on monster or some such thing happen as sport for spectators.

Guts will possibly be forced to fight in the arena, perhaps?
Or willingly—a big entrance. :guts:

Judo

Midlands finest
Metal_Bear_Rex said:
I noticed a colosseum-like structure in the spread page of Falconia. Maybe Miura won't be able to stop himself from using the old manga trope of tournament battles in the future.

I'm guessing the world of Berserk is so full of things Miura yet has to show us, that he really has no need to stretch things with drawn out fighting tournaments. He already did a tournament-sequence back in volume 9 and maybe there will be some fighting in Falconias "colosseum" in the future... but most certainly not in the shounen-manga-way you are hinting at.

Had a dream I clicked on the Episode 334 thread last night, lots of mentioning of a big surprise. Then I woke up :judo:. Its a true story too! The days upon days are getting to me I guess. Hehehehe

jackson_hurley

even the horses are cut in half!
BerserkMJM said:
Anytime I see anything but the hiatus thread in the most recent spot, I get a false sense of excitement.

Knock it off. :azan:

Don't worry they said they'll do a new thread called Berserk - resume. You'll know pretty quick when it happens! :slan:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
BerserkMJM said:
Anytime I see anything but the hiatus thread in the most recent spot, I get a false sense of excitement.

Knock it off. :azan:
I check for news of the series resuming every day at least twice. So trust me, when it's back there will be a new thread. The news certainly won't be placed in a thread marked "hiatus."

I want fireworks in the banner the day it happens. That or Skull Knight with a party hat. Or the Schnoz with a party hat. Yeah thats better, much better. And confetti! No party without confetti.

I'm sure that can be arranged, right...right?

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Rendarg said:
I want fireworks in the banner the day it happens. That or Skull Knight with a party hat. Or the Schnoz with a party hat. Yeah thats better, much better. And confetti! No party without confetti.

I'm sure that can be arranged, right...right?
Make me a decent confetti'd animated GIF with the SK.net logo up top and I will do it.

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Walter said:
Make me a decent confetti'd animated GIF with the SK.net logo up top and I will do it.
Well now, that sounds fun! :carcus: I might have to message you later about the header specs. Rendarg's dream deserves to become reality!

Grail said:
Rendarg's dream deserves to become reality!

I do like the sound of that. Ah, but i guess it's too late to dream of a fancy castle or something.

Thank you, young lady, i couldn't do this without you, my own experiments on Skull Knight were rather... disturbing

SkullKnightParty.gif

Grail

Feel the funk blast
Very nice, Rendarg! :ganishka: With regards to the Schnoz balloons, I'd have to try it out, but I'm digging the understated nature of Skully's celebration. It's definitely in line with his character. :badbone:

I just read your comics today. You really have a very deep understanding of his character :badbone:
btw love your Slan, always with the cigarette :slan:

Well, we wouldn't necessarily need Schnoz-balloons (lol i like that word) on the Skull Knight banner itself, there is still room on the top center of the page, for maybe 3-4 balloons to go up in the sky in a loop. I mean it's 9 month or even 10 now, i don't even know anymore, we really should celebrate it when it happens.

Top Bottom