Schierke vs. Sonia

Does anyone here think that one day there will be a clash between Schierke and Sonia. For me it seem highly possible if Schierke continue with Gut's band because one fine day Gutz will have to Challenge Griffin, and of coz Sonia and Schierke wouldn't just stand and watch.

They will have an interesting fight because they both are witches and they will fight by casting magic or spell etc (i'm not sure if Sonia have). Anyone here can tell me who will win???

Or maybe they will never fight because Sonia may not know how to cast spell or Schierke leaves Gutz, who knows? But i am sure they have similarities in term of supernatural power

i know they are different but they will fight somehow using psychic power or magic or watever stuff u called that.

Like i say maybe they will never fight :)

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I also think they won't fight each other, only both of them.
What I meant is Sonia has no attack spell, nor defensive, btw.
She's just able to telepathy with the whole Griff's army( and bring back human food to apostles^^).

Anyway what do u think Sonia will become in the end. I mean will she be loyal to Griffin to the end? Especially if the person she loved and admired turned out to be a ruthless and cunning person.

I doubt she fully understand Griffin

theblakeman

theblakeman- your local pervert
I think Griffith will flip out and pull what he did on Charlotte to Sonia.
Maybe Mule will betray him and Griffith will get all pissy and insane again.

theblakeman said:
Griffith will get all pissy and insane again.

i doubt it will be possible, becz Griffin is now one of the God hand, and also i think whether Mule betray him or not will not have any effect on Griffin, dont u think so?

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Gutz said:
theblakeman said:
Griffith will get all pissy and insane again.

i doubt it will be possible, becz Griffin is now one of the God hand, and also i think whether Mule betray him or not will not have any effect on Griffin, dont u think so?
Griff's not really a God Hand member anymore...

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I think it's more like he's a legendary warrior just like Grundbeld or Locus ( just my opinion there ).
Anyway, bheblakeman I don't think Griffith could be hurt again in dealing with his feelings for people. What happened with Casca and Guts was definitively unique.

Top Bottom