Guts VS Zodd *2013 Version

Aazealh said:
I got an email promoting the statue a couple days ago and it mentioned somewhat conspicuously that the statue wasn't an exact representation of the scene, so that's that. Still, I find it regrettable.

Based on the face the Guts feels like something they sculpted years ago and never released. My guess is they just decided to pair it up with Zodd re release.

*shrugs* Not loving it but I bought it. I do wish they'd do characters outside of the core 3-4 but I know they don't sell. :(

After i noticed zodd's head are straight now with his eyes going cat-eye-shape, i jumpped in... ...oh how pathetic and helpless i am. :judo:

should i cancel the order...?

should i cancel the order........??

should i.. .... :magni:

Haha its your money dude. I'd imagine its convenient for those who don't already own a Zodd piece. Like me for instance, but I don't have the means atm. Plus my favorites are Zodd 2 and the Desperate attack, so I reckon those are the ones I'll try and get first.

Hanma_Baki said:
Haha its your money dude. I'd imagine its convenient for those who don't already own a Zodd piece. Like me for instance, but I don't have the means atm. Plus my favorites are Zodd 2 and the Desperate attack, so I reckon those are the ones I'll try and get first.

I'm such a big sucker of the giant sized AOW statue (well not too giant like zodd/wrald), should i wait till some sker selling his on the forum? that day may never come. :sad:

900$ for a repaint zoddd is really too much... ....

Top Bottom