Berserk Charaheores.jp

amano

kono sekai ni wa
New figures/gashapon at http://charaheroes.jp/ for Berserk movies
http://karuwazaonline.jp/pc/dynamicContents.do?___SHOP_NO=00000003&f=30121203616
5985 ¥ a box(15packs)

[Lineup (all 15 species + α)]
Guts A, Griffith A, Kyasuka, Korukasu, Judo, Pippin, Rickert, Bazuso, Adon, Guts B, Griffith B, Charlotte, Bosukon, Zoddo A, Zoddo B, SECRET

■ Height: about 5cm around (by character)
■ Material: PVC non-phthalate
Specifications ■ ■ ■ MASTER MODELS Trading Figure BOX painted painted blind: Équipe de Kambanart
■ Manufacturer: Sold-character product release ■ (Corporation): dot-com crush Ltd.

I really like those sd figures, been a while since I waited them to be released.

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-COL-5166&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3DBerserk%24pagemax%3D100%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1

Get them from amiami. Super nice service and competitive pricing.

amano

kono sekai ni wa
yes pretty expensive as usual with japanese merchandises, some figures are already on YJAuction

AmiAmi offer is interesting, thx for spotting that. (they must got the 20% off for more than 5 boxes order)
Do they ship to France? (yes i'm french, and new to SK.net)

Yea these look really good but buy the looks of it its a random assortment of the 15 in the box? correct me if I'm wrong someone please lol don't want to buy if i don't get them all

Looks like it is random blind box but im not sure.... They have 15 assortments plus 1 secret so at least 16 diff. figures at least.

To find out, any forumers just have to buy it! :guts:

andrewdsz said:
Looks like it is random blind box but im not sure.... They have 15 assortments plus 1 secret so at least 16 diff. figures at least.

To find out, any forumers just have to buy it! :guts:

Yea that's pretty much what i was thinking aswell lol thanks for that!

Maiku said:
Ordered! :)

Oooh let us know when you get them please! really wanna order them aswell lol

RabidChimera said:
Yea these look really good but buy the looks of it its a random assortment of the 15 in the box? correct me if I'm wrong someone please lol don't want to buy if i don't get them all

I received mine from amiami yesterday. Unless I got reallllllly lucky, the box is the full set of 15, because I got one of each! Hahaha. So go for it! They are pretty cool.

DirectDK said:
I received mine from amiami yesterday. Unless I got reallllllly lucky, the box is the full set of 15, because I got one of each! Hahaha. So go for it! They are pretty cool.

Hey DK when you get the whole box did you get the special beherits crying face and closed face? There should be 17 figures on total?

Do you have these two:

up6

andrewdsz said:
Hey DK when you get the whole box did you get the special beherits crying face and closed face? There should be 17 figures on total?

Ooooo, I don't think I did! I know I got one of the beherits. I'm pretty sure I had 15 total (they came in a box that had rows of 3, so I either had 15 or 18??), but my memory is a little foggy. I can check when I get back home. But you're right, there's 17 total (15 characters + 2 beherits), then that means I'm missing something else too... I'll keep you posted.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Berserk-CHARA-HEROES-Guts-Zodd-Beherit-etc-17-Figure-/251225543151?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3a7e3591ef

According to this ebay auction there're 17 figures on total, two beherits and 15 characters. Each box comes with 15 smaller boxes.

up4

up1

up2

So DK you are missing two figures if im not mistaken... .. in another words you can not get the whole set when you purchase only one box.. ... :judo:

Well, I didn't get any doubles, that's for sure. I know with other capsule/gashapon toys, doubles are common. Well, I'll check which ones I'm missing. Just fyi, I do have 2 of the Guts and 2 of the Griffiths (cuz they were bonuses in another auction I won on YJA), so if anyone is missing those pieces, just let me know. In fact, if people do get doubles, we could even do trading here. Just like the good ol' days, lol.

PS In the future, it may be better to wait, because I know with previous sets, you can buy "full" sets on ebay from sellers who open all the boxes and sell them as a complete collection that way. I would have done it that way had I known this wasn't a complete set!

well the seller on the bay is from japan if you take a look, and his price is like 113$ shipped which is not a good price.

I rather get two boxes from ami-ami (9000yen plus shipping)at the same price and try my luck that way.

I thought there were only 16 before, too. The beherit were supposed to be the special gift when you get the boxset(if you read the japanese on the poster).

DirectDK said:

Awesome thanks DK! I also found that auction on ebay andrewdsz so im gunna bid on that just to make sure i get em all :guts:

amano

kono sekai ni wa
I've seen several complete sets on YJA for around 10 000 to 12 000Yen
Individual figures are also on YJA
I guess it would be cheaper to purchase a complete box and then find the missing ones on YJA.
And yes as DK said, bartering would be a good idea :guts:

Top Bottom