Berserk > Character Cove

POLL: Vote for Your 2 Favorite Characters

(1/32) > >>

Walter:
It's been a while since we made one of these character polls, and people's allegiances may have changed over time. We've also picked up a bunch of newer members since the last one. I imagine the #1 spot is pretty predictable (maybe not though?), but that #2 spot could go a number of ways, I think.

It's not an exhaustive list, for obvious reasons (is anyone going to choose Zepec for anything other than a joke?). I merely selected characters I felt could realistically be picked as favorites, but if there's someone you genuinely feel should be added, don't hesitate to nominate them, and I will add them to the list post-haste.

My two picks were  :guts: and  :badbone: .

Gobolatula:
I couldn't vote for Schierke twice. Dammit.

Schierke is awesome. She's smart as hell and can fuck things up with magic and it's great. She's probably Guts' closest friend at the moment, too.

Oburi:
I gotta go with Guts and Schierke. Together they form the unstopable tag team that will eventually bring down the reign of evil in the world. As much as I love my boy Silat and of course Skullknight, to me Schierke has such and important role that I can't help but want more and more of her. I could go for some special Schierke only episodes in fact :guts:

Edit- brofist Gobs.

Walter:
I didn't forget about her. Schierke is just a very close third for me, right now. What can I say, I'm hungry for some  :badbone: action.

--- Quote from: Oburi on January 23, 2013, 04:11:34 AM ---Schierke has such and important role that I can't help but want more and more of her. I could go for some special Schierke only episodes in fact :guts:

--- End quote ---
I think that's probably pretty likely given how she'll be perceived by others in Elfhelm.

Grail:
As much as I'd like to go with an unexpected and/or confusing pick, I gotta go with the classic pair: Guts and Casca. I'm just so excited for Elfhelm, I can't think about anyone else these days! :casca:

Followed by Farnese and Schierke, a tie.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version