buying guts 1-6 2010 black version

hi, im planning on buying guts 1-6 2010 black version but im undecided yet its at 1078 euros, inormally dont like topay much morethan the original price but ireally like that statue,what do you think, is it still a fair price

andrewdsz said:
For me no. For you I don't know. Some People spent 200million dollars to build a house.

Lol. Made me laugh. It's a nice statue for sure. My opinion for that collection, black version is top pick. That price? Hmm. I am with Andrew. All subjective. If you like something and want it, whatever bro-just get it. Question to yourself, what do you want to pay? Otherwise, good luck finding one unless AOW does a repaint again.

andrewdsz said:
For me no. For you I don't know. Some People spent 200million dollars to build a house.
the way i see is if you really want something and you have the means than go for it ... no point regreetting it later you know . Plus you can always sell it later if need be .

hitokiri89, next time you can use the EDIT post feature if you like.

If in your mind it's worth it, go for it. The statue was originally sold for 65,000 Yen and less than 2 years ago.

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
hubalo said:
hi, im planning on buying guts 1-6 2010 black version but im undecided yet its at 1078 euros, inormally dont like topay much morethan the original price but ireally like that statue,what do you think, is it still a fair price

It was 65000 + about 15000 shipping = 80,000 yen and since its in euro's I'm gonna assume customs costs which usually is about 20%
So the total price was about 900-950 euro I assume, this is just a simple estimation of mine.

You decide for yourself whether its worth the extra 100 or so.

or wait and check JPY, few week ago:

http://page12.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/p327007825

with fees(proxy + 5% tax) and ship around 1000 euro ...

sovel said:
or wait and check JPY, few week ago:

http://page12.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/p327007825

with fees(proxy + 5% tax) and ship around 1000 euro ...
thanks for the tip that seems a more reasonable price!

Dr.Legato

Art of War Supporter
Remember that you still need to have it shipped, and probably also need to pay customs fees as well (unless you are from the US or Monte carlo or some place where you dont have to pay tax on these things). AND this is the regular version, not the black.

Another thing you need to factor in is the ACTUAL exchange rate. This rate when you do at the bank/paypal/credit card is MUCH, MUCH lower than the rates you find online for today. Let's say today's conversion rate is 100 USD for 10000 JPN yen, when u go to the bank or going through credit card THEIR RATE is something like 100 USD to 9000 JPN yen. FKING ASSes.

Top Bottom