Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 29

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Episode 29 (01/27/2013): Azan / Serpico / Farnese

The origin and future of the former Holy Iron Chain Knight commanders are discussed at length. Also, we poke fun at a recent clip from Movie III involving a certain Bone Knight, and share our new hopes for J.J. Abrams' Star Wars Episode VII.

I really enjoyed our Farnese talk, which is sort of interspersed between all three characters. By the end, I think we touched on some really interesting stuff.

Podcast Notes:
0:00:19 Bone Knight
0:13:30 Azan, Serpico and Farnese
1:02:54 Video Games (Fire Emblem, 999, Diablo)
1:17:17 Star Wars: Ep. 7
1:36:24 Windwaker HD

Great podcast.

So how reasonable would it be to assume there might be a time lapse when they stay at Elfhelm; like a year or more? It would be interesting to see Isidro and Schierke grow up more. To me it would seem like if anyone were to die in the series at this point for the group, it would be Serpico. I'm still doubtful about that though or at least anytime soon if it were to happen; like you guys said it feels like he will have a bigger part in the story soon where his character develops more.

Awesome, a new podcast! There is nothing better than sitting at work and finding out a new podcast is out. Thanks for keeping me entertained throughout 29 episodes so far. Enjoyed everyone of them :ubik:

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
Beherit crack rocks for life.

Another great one, guys, and happy early 1-year anniversary. You're pros now.

I really want to see what's in store for Serpico once they reach Elfhelm. I just want him to be happy and free.

I would also like to hear a podcast or two on Schierke. Go for it!

Sammoniac

You taffers!
Great podcast as usual, it was interesting to hear your thoughts about these characters. I'm already looking forward the next one :serpico:

Top Bottom