Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the white witch.

I've been hearing a lot of mixed reactions to this game so I was a little weary to purchase it. I love Miyazaki's style and RPG games though, so I might give it a shot. Do you enjoy it over all so far?

I have No problems with it. From what I got looking over at gamefaqs, people are having a hard time with it being to kiddie or not. And that the AI is not that great.

Its really charming and I enjoy it allot. I don't feel it is to kiddie the puzzles are in my opinion kinda hard. But the AI is not super awesome but you can look over it.

Lots of things to do while not on the main quest. I don't see how anyone wouldn't enjoy it unless they really tried not to.

Wyrm

HEMA
The AI is not that good can also be translated "I can't be arsed to control the other members of the party." :troll:

In any case I am enjoying this game quite a lot specially because I never got into Pokemon and it's really satisfying to capture and train the familiars.

Also the story is top notch and the art is pure unadulterated Ghibli!

I dont like the metamorphosis thing so much my self. I think im 75% done I been playing platoon I really dig that mini game im just not sure how to get then a and s rank prizes.

I've had my eye on this game for quite a while. Was playing Dragon Quest VIII when it was brought up on a related message board. It looks like Ni No Kuni put its emphasis on the artistic value of the landscape first, and I find that those types of games hold up better over time visually. I feel the same way about DQ8, granted it's only about 8 years old.

Both titles involving LEVEL-5 probably had something to do with people comparing them though.

Top Bottom