New Shizznittle People, AND A CONTEST, OH MY!

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Okay, if you haven't noticed, the sites going under a makeover. Just check out the news page to see the awesome new SK.net flash logo. This thing rocks, hours of fun for the whole family. And here's the "contest" part of it, first one to correctly guess who all the Berserk characters are supposed to be will get a secret prize.

This prize could possibly be totally badass, or it might be totally shit. It honestly don't know. It depends on how quickly you can guess the characters.

Have at it, and enjoy the new eye candy.

-Griffith

P.S. Walt, you forgot to put 'Ro at the bottom.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
It rocks ;D
So here's my guess: Void's the Joker from Batman, Griff looks like Magneto from X-men, Guts is Superman, Caska is Wonderwoman, Serpico is Batman, and Skully ... well maybe Skeletor from the Masters of the Universe ? (don't know the right title)

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Wow, Caska looks really nice there. :eek:

And uhmm.. I need to think about them some more before I guess. Caska, Serpico, Void and Guts are pretty obvious. I'm not sure about Griff and Skully, though.
And Skeletor is from the serie He-man: Masters of the Universe

Lliugusamui

around the corner
Mizar said:
Wow, Caska looks really nice there. :eek:
do you really think so ?.
actually it's a damn good job you've made, but putting berserk to comic is kinda degrading to me.

Special Guest Star: Admin Griffith!

Griff: "Degrades the series, huh? Funny, that's how I feel about your posts! Ha ha ha!"

*studio audience laughs*

SomeKindOfBlue

How, Caska? How could you not pounce this man?
I agree with Aazealh in everything, except that I think Griffith looks like Spiderman.

...Well, yeah! His armour has that almost webby look, and the colors are just about right. The Amazing Spiderman, I tells ya!

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
do you really think so ?.

Yes, I do.

actually it's a damn good job you've made, but putting berserk to comic is kinda degrading to me.

It's not degrading, don't be ridiculous. It's just humor! Turning Berserk the anti-comic into a comic-parody, just brilliant! ;D

Lliugusamui

around the corner
yes but it appears like comic nevertheless, and seing the characters make me having the urge to kill ...
i'm sure better job could have been done.

Special Gues Star: Admin Griffith!

Griff: "Again, your posts. But really, you can SHUT UP now. HahHAH!"

*Studio kinda audience laughs, then awkward silence*

kimchan

"Should I be overcome by the vapors?
Guts=Superman

Casca=Wonder Woman

Griffith=Spiderman

Serpico=Batman

Void=The Joker

Skull Knight=Skeletor

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Griff could be spidey, that's what I thought first, but he doesn't have the spider on his armor, plus he has white hair like Magneto, the posture with his helmet is well known, and he has blue mutant-looking eyes. Colors also don't match, Spiderman has red boots and gloves and a blue/red suit with a majority of blue in it.

Griffith

Our lucky winner, Aazealh, won it right off the bat!

His prize is in the “mail”. Everyone else gets squat, sorry. And Guillaume actually managed to lose the contest more than everyone else who didn’t win, amazing (I'm sure others share your view and that's cool, but as you can see, they aren't shitting all over this thread, take note). Anyway, so I as not to give the squeaky wheel all the grease, thank you Aazealh and Mizar for the kind words and appreciation. Thanks also to anyone who participated in the contest and didn’t just vaguely bitch.

-Griffith of Skullknight.net: “Degrading Berserk One Day At A Time.”

P.S. Griffith’s Spider-Man? What are you guys smoking? ;D

spidro250.jpg

Lliugusamui

around the corner
I just gave my opinion.
And i've said it was good job, Griffith.
Don't be that touchy, it doesn't fit you really. Well i guess i should have foreseen that because you're american, right ?...

Griffith

It’s easy to hide one's indiscretion under the banner of opinion (the first law of America upholds this practice). I understand everyone has different subjective views, but it’s not what you thought or said that offended me, it was your manner; tactlessness doesn’t fit anybody. I wouldn’t think this should be a difficulty for Monsieur. ;)

If you have anything thing else to say to me on the subject, drop me a PM. Nevertheless, thank you for your compliment, Guillaume.

-Griffith

P.S. Glad you like it, Aazealh. =)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I don't think Guillaume's "opinion" is necessarily an opinion but just a general lack of a sense of humor.

G

Genn21

:p Man i tottaly knew the awnsers before you asked the questions Griffith is darth vader thats right !!! episode 3 not to soon vader is back with the FORCE !!! ok 1 down i dunno how many to go.. type think type think type think ahh haa !!!! caska is she evan up there caska
Is Mightymouse no this is not a joke not to many mightymouse fan sites out there i knew this berserk site would try to trick us one day i cought them first !!!! ok Gutts we cant leave him out no no honest good willed berserk site could not make Gutts who is a hero into another heros story which he already isnt a hero for but hes a original hero !!!!!!!!!!!
Gutts is Gutts hhahaha its true none other than him hes his own hero
wait if this contest is over this is tottaly rigged :D

ok i want a cookie from griffith :-X

Top Bottom