USA and the good job blessed by God who loves his brave courageous soilders...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Re:USA and the good job blessed by God who loves his brave courageous soilders..

Jesus fucking Christ Bob...

T

temporary

Re:USA and the good job blessed by God who loves his brave courageous soilders..

Somebody export Saddam and Bush to China to be executed. God bless the soldiers. But damn the masterminds behind war.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

What if they could duke it out Street Fighter style? TATSUMAKISENPYUUKYAKU!

naaa

they both should wrestle with bears, who ever lasts the longest should win the war

Majin_Tenshi

The can opener went bye-bye...

nah, put 'em both in a chummed shark tank with no air. Who cares who wins the war. Oil, and old Bush... I don't care about either much, and thats what the wars about i think.

You'd think in the modern world we wouldn't need wars. It just goes to show you how far we havn't come. I figure, scrap the whole earth thing... its only a matter of time before someone blows it to bits anyways. >:D

Bok Choy

100% Leafy Goodness!

What about the pistol duel suggest by Hussein? That would be kinda neat... it would be too short for pay per-view though.

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

Bok Choy said:
What about the pistol duel suggest by Hussein? That would be kinda neat... it would be too short for pay per-view though.
Problem is that it would totally be rigged. A fair duel in these times it out of the question.

krunkster

mankowodaisuki

Walter said:
What if they could duke it out Street Fighter style? TATSUMAKISENPYUUKYAKU!
That's not a real Street Fighter move!!!
Now TATSUPAKENHURIKAK (Ken and Ryu's huricane kick) is a real SF move.
Sometimes you are such a f4g0r+ WallyB. ;)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member

krunkster said:
ryu-sf2.gif

HOW DO YOU DOOOO KEN!

ryu-dragon.gif

SUUUUUUURE YOU CAN!

How dare you challenge my understanding of Street Fighter.

BOB

poruno sutâ

http://www.zmag.org/content/showarticle.cfm?SectionID=40&ItemID=3293

I'm terrrribly sorry for only posting stuff instead of mumbling bout
bush's penis problems.

BOMB TEXAS! THEY GOT OIL!

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask

Walter said:
krunkster said:
ryu-sf2.gif

HOW DO YOU DOOOO KEN!
That was fun!!

ryu-dragon.gif

SUUUUUUURE YOU CAN!

How dare you challenge my understanding of Street Fighter.

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew

Oltobaz said:
I understand your meaning and I tend to agree, but you can't deny that the place where people live,their background, are heavily gonna influence who they're gonna end up being. People saying that their country is "just the place where they live" speak out of ignorance, I think.You'll know what I mean if you ever try to live somewhere else.I say the place where you live actually tend to define who you are,to some extent.
Very true, but a moron who grows up in America is still a moron if they grow up in Germany (albeit, perhaps better educated depending), they just have different customs with which they display it. At a certain level of intellect and awareness one can rise above their surroundings to a more objective point of view. It’s not very patriotic, but it’s real. I feel sorry for people that love their country and hate it’s “enemies”, but would hate their country just as much if they were born in one of those “enemy” nations. I find that way of looking at the world to be incorrect.

Oltobaz said:
Oh and saying you're just gonna move out in case there's some trouble sounds a little simplistic to me...
It is simple, and people do it everyday (including my ancestors). They leave one place for another so they can have a better life. If it’s not in my best interest to live somewhere, why should I not go somewhere else?

-Griffith

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask

Griffith said:
Oltobaz said:
I understand your meaning and I tend to agree, but you can't deny that the place where people live,their background, are heavily gonna influence who they're gonna end up being. People saying that their country is "just the place where they live" speak out of ignorance, I think.You'll know what I mean if you ever try to live somewhere else.I say the place where you live actually tend to define who you are,to some extent.
Very true, but a moron who grows up in America is still a moron if they grow up in Germany (albeit, perhaps better educated depending), they just have different customs with which they display it. At a certain level of intellect and awareness one can rise above their surroundings to a more objective point of view. It’s not very patriotic, but it’s real. I feel sorry for people that love their country and hate it’s “enemies”, but would hate their country just as much if they were born in one of those “enemy” nations. I find that way of looking at the world to be incorrect.

Oltobaz said:
Oh and saying you're just gonna move out in case there's some trouble sounds a little simplistic to me...
It is simple, and people do it everyday (including my ancestors). They leave one place for another so they can have a better life. If it’s not in my best interest to live somewhere, why should I not go somewhere else?

-Griffith
I'll agree that at a certain level of awareness people can,to some extent,rise above their surroundings and get a more objective perspective,
but it has to be an extremely low percentage.
We may have different views on that but I agree with your criticism of patriotism.It's stupid to hate your "ennemies" country given that you might after all have been born in their nation.And then,who would you hate? It's exactly what I was saying,the place where you live heavily influence your views,your beliefs and many other things which tend to define,well the person you are since who cares after all who you might have been, you are who you are! But who you are you didn't decide to be,as much as one may think.
You may of course feel you attained that perspective and you may,what do I know,be right.But there's a huge difference between thinking and feeling and actually knowing(I speak like an ols senseï).The only thing,I think, which can give you that freedom of mind is to travel.Only then will you know.By that I mean to actually live somewhere else for like,a year?Two years?
When I was saying it was simplistic I was just saying that you'll know what you have to do when you'll have to cope with that situation(hopefully you'll never have to...and never will I).Only then will you know what's really best for you.

BOB

poruno sutâ

thx but i can't stand that fucking non-fact based crappy gibberish so anyone who wants to talk about bush's feelings
or his feminine side can stick it up theirs.
period

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask

BOB said:
thx but i can't stand that fucking non-fact based crappy gibberish so anyone who wants to talk about bush's feelings
or his feminine side can stick it up theirs.
period
Come now,why won't you admit you'd rather have us stick it up to yours,huh?

BOB

poruno sutâ

yeah that's ok with me. no problem with a nice and decent
grand opening but you miss my point mesa thinks.

let me simplify it a bit:

facts = good
no facts = bad

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask

Like I said,before intellectual masturbation does feel good...but not nearly as much as dealing with the likes of you...I think you'll like my dungeon.

G

Genn21

Then I guess we should do away with Shootin the Breeze' completely?

This is the first political [if you can call it political] thread in a long time. Most of the stuff in "Shootin the Breeze" is "Have you see [insert movie or anime]" or "Have you played [insert game here]".

- Bob

:D CACA since ive been here there has never been political disscusion till this forumn and i dont find it hurtfull bringing up the moral of the fellow americans with topics such as this :p (shhhh.. i gotta salute my country silently forighners think americans r evil) but as a american i feel its my duty to change your nationality, creed, ethnitcity, and religion to mine or blow you sky high with a few moabs sucka (anyone noticed how we felt the need to bomb 90 million doller palaces because they looked threatening) thats right not evan your ancestory is safe

BTW to all Forighners american God have bigger dick than your God :eek:

BOB

poruno sutâ

Oltobaz said:
Like I said,before intellectual masturbation does feel good...but not nearly as much as dealing with the likes of you...I think you'll like my dungeon.

hope you got a nice sling hangin in there to satisfy my needs for two handed fisting.
bring along some friends and we'll all enjoy some bareback fun afterwards.

love

BoB

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask

BOB said:
Oltobaz said:

hope you got a nice sling hangin in there to satisfy my needs for two handed fisting.
bring along some friends and we'll all enjoy some bareback fun afterwards.

love

BoB
You're my bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom