USA and the good job blessed by God who loves his brave courageous soilders...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask
Re:USA and the good job blessed by God who loves his brave courageous soilders..

Majin Tenshi said:
UrashimaSenpai said:
I am very proud that I live in Canada and am a Canadian. We are the monks of the world, we have been deemed as being cowards, but I believe that we are the only country that has the balls to be in absolute peace.
I'm not familiar with the canadians being known as cowards. ITs militarily inept. As in: "The points don't matter, kinda like spy satalites over canada."
Its the FRENCH who are known as cowards. They have practice at surendering.
We don't need weapons.To seize your women,fat as they sadly may be,the only thing we need is our delightful french accent ;D

Griffith

With the streak of a tear, Like morning dew
Re:USA and the good job blessed by God who loves his brave courageous soilders..

UrashimaSenpai said:
Concerning the oil, you're wrong. Only USA would die. Iraq has always been oil exporters for Germany and France and to a smaller extent Britain. Of North America, only the United States would be doomed if there was no oil since Canada is an untapped source of tar and sand oils.

We're obviously not familiar with the world economy.

-Griffith

G

Genn21

:eek: this is slowly turning into ww3 on the berserk board canada vs u.s france vs canada u.s vs germany.... cant we all just be white & happy ? :p

BOB

poruno sutâ

Genn21 said:
cant we all just be white & happy ? :p

does this in or exclude people from iraq?

Salvatore

I'm a llama!

I don´t believe someone actually thinks that this war is some mission to help the Iraq people. US is known for insolating thenselves from the rest of the world. The only things that make them interfeere w/ another country business is when their economy is being threatened or when they have economical profit in doing so.
I want also to say that US supported many dictatorship, they sponsored many bloodthirsty dictators. Want examples? Saddam Hussein(Iraq), Pinochet(Chile), Medici(Brazil), and many others around the world. So don´t give me that ideological crap of "We are saving the world".
And also, you can´t generalize. Saying "all french are cowards" or "all american are ignorants manipulated by the media" is just stupid. Even though most americans are manipulated(don´t know about french people being coward, never met one ;D)
That´s all

BOB

poruno sutâ

welcome to this board and forget that political stuff.
its like fighting windmills. they wont listen they wont think
they just want to argue, most of the time not even knowing what they want to argue about.

look at this thread. war criticism has turned to stupid
"frenchies are cowards" crap.
they are probably mistaking chomsky or moore for ice cream flavours so dont bother and discuss manga subjects. it will keep you from getting grey hair around here

T

temporary

Griffith said:
UrashimaSenpai said:
Concerning the oil, you're wrong. Only USA would die. Iraq has always been oil exporters for Germany and France and to a smaller extent Britain. Of North America, only the United States would be doomed if there was no oil since Canada is an untapped source of tar and sand oils.

We're obviously not familiar with the world economy.

-Griffith

Eh? Its true. America is perhaps at the highest risk of being starved from oil deprevation. Why do you think they are so sensitive to oil issue?

Griffith

UrashimaSenpai said:
Eh? Its true. America is perhaps at the highest risk of being starved from oil deprevation. Why do you think they are so sensitive to oil issue?

We need oil for everything; guns, cars, plastics, food. Western society is totally dependent on oil. If the oil supply were totally cut off suddenly, billions would die around the world in a matter of months.

-Griffith

T

temporary

Why does the United States have to consistently speak for the rest of the world? The Middle East exports a lot of their oil to Europe and USA, as you have already mentioned, however, if this war was not to exist, the Middle East would still favour trading oil to the Europeans than to the Americans. So, if the oil supplies were to be "cut-off", they would be cut-off to the United States first, since they are in dire need for it most and seem to have no respect whatsoever for countries that have oil. The bottom line? United States would die first if there was ever a oil crisis whereby the Middle East stopped pumping fuel to Americans. Why not Canada? Canada has their own oil reserves. Why not Europeans, or Mexicans, or them South Americans, or even the Chinese or Russians? Because they are good trading partners for the Middle East. Why not the Americans? Because the USA just wants to buy them out, and obviously, that is not in the best interest for those that actually have the oil. Obviously, I am not trying to stereotype the whole American population for thinking this way, I believe the only one man that is truly led to believe that he can monopolize all the oil reserves in the Middle East and is trying very hard to do so is Bush. Bush Bush Bush. BOO to Bush. Ah well. Damn Republicans. -_-;; So, here's a breakdown:

USA = Running out of Fuel & Water & Lumber
Where does the USA go try to harass for water? Canada.
Where does the USA go try to harass for lumber? Canada.
Where does the USA go try to harass for oil? Middle East.

Why does Canada export so much water and lumber to the USA?
Because of the damn FTA.
Wait a minute! Looks like the FTA is damning the USA now! MUWUHAHAHA! Now the USA wants to chicken out of the FTA and rewrite the whole damn agreement. Yaya. US government is all about finding an advantage. At first, the FTA was of course pro-American as the Canadian market would be taken over by the American prescence, a similar effect with Mexico being the new slave for USA. But now! Ha! Canada's cheap resources are flooding the American market and destroying its own local provider. And now the USA is complaining. Did Canada ever complain? We tried, but obviously, our words were nothing but wispers ignored. Now the USA are crawling on our feet demanding justice over softwood lumber issues. Will Canada show mercy? Hell no! Why not? The US government is "accusing us" of an unfair market. If they would have reworded it and said "Okay, you're right, your lumber production is almighty and its really killing our soft wood industry, think you can ease off a bit?", then maybe Canada can show some mercy, but now!??!? HELL NO!

I never saw the USA fight in the Bosnian-Serbian War, why? Coz that whole war was fought over a shithole ditch. Hell, so many lives were lost in that war, it was not some cheap joke war like in Iraq, the Bosnian Serbian War was a real war, it was driven by motive, the need to presevere one's culture, etc. That I believe, would have been a just war for the USA to take part in. But no!!! Of course, you got Hollywood that highlighted that one damn pilot or whatever it may be from Behind Enemy Lines, but give me a break! Hail the soldiers in war, but shame on the government that puts these zealots into war. Jesus, is it not obvious? Certainly, USA is the super power, it is the ultimate super power until China begins to mass produce in every aspect. However, with such power, I believe that USA should at least, be the very least a little humble and respectful for its pupils. Its current government has become nothing more than a bully, very unfortunate, and very embarassing. Its economy is collapsing.

I hate to really go on with this, but lets kick ourselves in the Korean War. The USA was a joke then, they thought they could kick the North Korean's ass. No way! China could not intervene due to conflict of interest, however, because the people of China supported North Korea, the Chinese government posted flyers that asked "Yo you chinese, if you want, the North Koreans are taking volunteers for fighting against the USA in S. Korea." Next thing you know it, the power of the people, a million and more Chinese voluntarily fought the war! Now, that's the power of people.

You know what the US government and its people fear most? The lost of lives. There's one thing that the Western society will never be able to match the Art of War mentality of the Eastern and Oriental Countries. That is, the Western society is too individualistic, its pain and sorrows shows when a comrade falls. It fears death. This is why USA is so scared of losing one marine, 2 marines, etc. Each loss is a punishing blow to the gut of America. For Iraq, because their society is so communal, its strength lies not in its weapons of mass destruction or technology, it lies in the people, it knows that for a thousdand of Iraqi's that fall, their lives will be worth the sacrifice if they could kill that one marine. That is the scary part of such a society. Has the USA not learned its lesson from Vietnam? Damn your government, I pity the citizens of America. You have no idea how much embarassment your government has put onto you. It is obvious, the American people know this, they know the government sucks, and it shows. But do not be mistaken, the soldiers are still citizens, and they are doing their job, so we must commend and honour their efforts, however, again, I feel sorry for them, because this war is absolutely meaningless to them. Its like, "Hey John, them Iraqi's got some big bombs hidden in that box but we couldn't find it there, but lets take over their shit hole cause Bush said they are suspect to having them, and Bush also says to tell us to shut up and not ask anymore questions about oil or the economy, so yeah, lets go bang this shit hole". Man, this shit looks like the shit that came out of some sick-o GIJOE comic. GI My Ass. War sux. If you're going to have a war, at least do it right and pick on someone your own size. I can't wait till China rises. With it's billion+ pop, I don't even think the USA has enough ammunition to kill everyone, coz they'd definately go broke doing so to say the least.

Griffith

*yawn* Geez, glad I packed a lunch before I read that angry rant.

-Griffith

P.S. I miss paradiselost.

Of the top 15 foreign countries the United States imports oil from, roughly:

45% are from the Americas
30% are from the Middle East
25% other (ie. Nigeria, UK, Norway, etc.)

This isn't including all of the U.S. produces. I think we provide something like 25% of the petroleum we consume, but I'm too lazy to look that up right now.

T

temporary

Griffith said:
*yawn* Geez, glad I packed a lunch before I read that angry rant.

-Griffith

P.S. I miss paradiselost.

You seem to like to speak your mind without providing evidence that supports your case.

Griffith

UrashimaSenpai said:
You seem to like to speak your mind without providing evidence that supports your case.
Oh yeah, I’m famous for that around here; I never support my points in my posts, “Mr. Brevity” they call me. Anyway, I’m sorry for not making myself more clear to you; I ate a ham sandwich containing cheese and mayo with chips while treating myself to a tall glass of lemonade.

That better?

-Griffith

P.S. I really miss paradiselost.

Crackerbarrel politicians.

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...

Salvatore said:
I don´t believe someone actually thinks that this war is some mission to help the Iraq people. US is known for insolating thenselves from the rest of the world. The only things that make them interfeere w/ another country business is when their economy is being threatened or when they have economical profit in doing so.
I want also to say that US supported many dictatorship, they sponsored many bloodthirsty dictators. Want examples? Saddam Hussein(Iraq), Pinochet(Chile), Medici(Brazil), and many others around the world. So don´t give me that ideological crap of "We are saving the world".
And also, you can´t generalize. Saying "all french are cowards" or "all american are ignorants manipulated by the media" is just stupid. Even though most americans are manipulated(don´t know about french people being coward, never met one ;D)
That´s all
george bush doesn't care about the economy he's just pissed off that the guy his father was too much of a pussy to kill is still alive. as for the french, It's just that everyone who's afraid of looking racist is happy now because they can pull out the french jokes.
and If we're so couragous why weren't we involved in WW and WWII until about 2 years after they started? It's hard having a hick as a president cause he thinks he can just say "hay, jet 'way fram mah oil. we need them ther oil so ther im not a bad precedent" (translation to un-hick english: hey, jet away from my oil. we need that oil so I am not seen as a bad president in the future.) truly, what the fuck happened to our anti-terrorism campain? I don't hear anything about them trying to stop al-quaidia so wtf!?

T

temporary

ShinHell9 said:
Salvatore said:
That´s all
george bush doesn't care about the economy he's just pissed off that the guy his father was too much of a pussy to kill is still alive. as for the french, It's just that everyone who's afraid of looking racist is happy now because they can pull out the french jokes.
and If we're so couragous why weren't we involved in WW and WWII until about 2 years after they started? It's hard having a hick as a president cause he thinks he can just say "hay, jet 'way fram mah oil. we need them ther oil so ther im not a bad precedent" (translation to un-hick english: hey, jet away from my oil. we need that oil so I am not seen as a bad president in the future.) truly, what the fuck happened to our anti-terrorism campain? I don't hear anything about them trying to stop al-quaidia so wtf!?

Finally, someone with the descency to know their shit before giving back any shit. I agree with you Shin, its the government that will doom us all. THE HORROR! THE HORROR!!!

BOB

poruno sutâ

shoot more women and children like in that bus a few days ago.
thats the essence of freedom fighting.

oh btw this happened at the same checkpoint where a few days earlier that suicide bomber justifyably nuked some of the US dicks.

why can't these stupid soldiers go on with killing themselves in that war? they do that in such an amusing style.

maximus

Es ist einsam im Nebel zu wandern...

i can t laugh about this shit at all...not even ironically or in any other way...
War is the worst thing that may or could have happen and we all better shut our mouths and hope that it ll be over soon!

Griffith

BOB said:
oh btw this happened at the same checkpoint where a few days earlier that suicide bomber justifyably nuked some of the US dicks.

Anything is justified by the will to do so and the means to carry it out. :)

-Griffith

BOB

poruno sutâ

Griffith said:
Anything is justified by the will to do so and the means to carry it out. :)

-Griffith

hmmm you're becoming more or less one with the manga, don't you?

Griffith

What manga? You’re going to have to be more specific! ;D

Anyway, that's just how see things. I find the general concept of justice and right & wrong to be arbitrary at best. I've had hours long debates with people about justification... and always with girls I realize... I should probably have talked to them about something else. =)

-Griffith

Oltobaz

Cancer no Deathmask

Griffith said:
What manga? You’re going to have to be more specific! ;D

Anyway, that's just how see things. I find the general concept of justice and right & wrong to be arbitrary at best. I've had hours long debates with people about justification... and always with girls I realize... I should probably have talked to them about something else. =)

-Griffith
SHI SHIO SAMA! SHI SHIO SAMA!

BOB

poruno sutâ

Griffith said:
Anyway, that's just how see things. I find the general concept of justice and right & wrong to be arbitrary at best.

arbitrary is a good choice for an explanation. I accept that kind of judgement when its linked to individuals. i kinda liked manson, dahmer, gein and lucas but as soon as group dynamics kick in and totalitarian structures begin to form i have to object.

So let's go on to the conclusion:

Ed gein ---> good
Hitler ---> bad

Makkuro

El pueblo unido jamás será vencido!

Griffith said:

-Griffith

Well, in a way, you're right. The mere notion of "evil" is, of course, absolutely preposterous. But there are always different interests in the world, and an interest shared by the majority of the human race might be described as "right". One such interest is world peace.

Look, I'm no pacifist, (to paraphrase chairman Mao, "there is a military in every country - their own or someone else's") but the only way you're going to benifit from this war is if you're an American with a bank account in the 9-figure range. That, or a weapons dealer.

BOB

poruno sutâ

or a corrupt afghan fundamentalist who sold out to the US to
deliver a fine scapegoat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom