Eclipse - void & Griffith 2013

turkitage

ターク
Wow, thank you Derek for these emails to AOW and I'm glad they're at least saying they're trying to improve on all the aspects you brought up.

Aazealh said:
The problem I see with it is that getting 50 people interested in buying, say, a Schierke statue is doable. But then they might not be inclined to pay $700 for it...

I totally agree with you. But at least, we can try to open their eyes a bit more and see possible options and/or demand.

Okay, here's the new thread. Please contribute! http://www.skullknight.net/forum/index.php?topic=13858.0

G

Genome

Therefore we really thank you for giving the space in your forum, and if you can convener 50 people to ask for the same character or the same scene, it will be a really useful voice for us to do as you wish. That is a power which can only be recalled by your customers. - aow

Q.E.D. about the fact they must concern about oversea costumers, because all last products of aow were only made from 50 to 100 units... More, I believe they will use the topic made by DirectDK to over price the statues made on costumers demand (if they want it, they should be ready to pay for it).

To me, their various answers are just commercial email to calm you down but without real motivation to change. Saying that, there is one real point in their last email, a company can't change its position rapidly because right now, they are already making the 2 next products (at least).

DirectDK said:
CAN WE ALL EMAIL AOW AND TELL THEM HOW RIDICULOUS THIS IS??? I'm going to email them right now. Please follow suit if you agree.

PS I'm gonna add an extra note about the recent Zodd repaint + Guts attachment... way to punish first time buyers and early adopters... AGAIN.

I was emailing them with every new disappointing release, repaint, etc, but I have lost the motivation. I'm just not going to buy anything from them anymore.

Great email, DK

Aazealh said:
The problem I see with it is that getting 50 people interested in buying, say, a Schierke statue is doable. But then they might not be inclined to pay $700 for it...

I agree too... if we want lower prices they have to make 100 pieces at least, and to make 100 pieces they need almost 50 or 60 confirmed pre orders...very difficult because there are too much requestsr ....

Top Bottom