Any chance Rakshas is someone from the band of the hawk?

Everyone's always looking for Rakshas to be some ace-in-the-hole spy character that we already know. SK theories are among the most prevalent I think. I have no doubt we will learn more about him but why does everyone assume he HAS to be someone we've met already?

I know theres some thread about Rakshas that I have yet to read, but I never did get the whole thing about him being some other character in disguise. Simply feels so not-Berserk. It was a while since I re-read Berserk now but I think they mention that it is a mask somewhere, even so, I´ve always liked to think that its actually his face for some reason or e.g. kinda how you´d say SK´s helmet/visor would be his face, I guess thats a different thing though so I wouldnt have a clue how to explain the specs here, but thats been my interpretation anyway.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Lunchbox5000 said:
why does everyone assume he HAS to be someone we've met already?

I don't believe that most people assume that. I definitely don't think it's the case myself, and in fact I think it's absolutely retarded to believe he's the Skull Knight in disguise.

Hanma_Baki said:
It was a while since I re-read Berserk now but I think they mention that it is a mask somewhere, even so, I´ve always liked to think that its actually his face for some reason or e.g. kinda how you´d say SK´s helmet/visor would be his face

Rakshas is indeed clearly wearing a mask, and by the same token, the Skull Knight's helmet is just that, a helmet. Since the Skull Knight's essentially a magical suit of armor at this point, it's understandable to think of it like that, but there's most likely something under Rakshas' mask and robe. We just haven't seen what it is yet.

Top Bottom