Repairing broken statues in France?

Hi mates!

This is an SOS :judo:

I wonder if anyone of you (especially french guys) knows someone who would be able to repair/fix some broken berserk statues?
I have 2 statues severely damaged:
-My Skullknight Toy's R Us exclusive which has its shield broken (3 parts)
-My Guts Hawk Soldier have its cape (3 parts) and dagger broken and its left forearm doesn't fix

I tried to ask to a company (fixmyfigurine.com) but they answered they don't work on that kind of statue. :sad:

I am desperate really ... dunno if any of you have known this feeling already but I have been so discouraged that I may not want to collect more of these statues (due to their delicateness) anymore.

I am a Berserk fan, had to wait for 5 long years before beginning collecting statues, but to see how they broke easily, the price it costs and how I get mad because of it ... just makes me wanna quit and sell all the statues I waited so long to get :(

I'll post some pics later but I just wanted to know first if you guys knew someone able to help me.

Thanks buddies

Here, you can find a lot of professionnal artisans!

http://fana-collec.forumactif.com/f26-creations-customisations

There are able to help you :slan:

Cerumnos, repaired my Grunbeld statue (cloak + helmet) and the result is AWESOME! You don 't see anything and the parts are strongest now!!

Unfortunately, Cerumnos had a lot work but you can choose an another professionnal artisan to help you !!

Cheers buddy!

Good luck

:slan:

Top Bottom