Will we be dead?

Marova

Hi guys, sorry for my behaviour
I tried searching for a "shooting the breeze" guideline...but... in the end I did'nt find it... does it matter?

So, Today a coworker told me: Stop waiting, Miura is going to legate(don´t know if this word exists),his work to his son, so this shit is infinite ...............
Thinking about it now, that Im drunk, Im really sad... Will I be dead, before the Berserk ending???.... that shit is wrong in so many levels.
Let me know what you think (including "go F yourself" of course).

Love

Marova said:
Hi guys, sorry for my behaviour
I tried searching for a "shooting the breeze" guideline...but... in the end I did'nt find it... does it matter?

So, Today a coworker told me: Stop waiting, Miura is going to legate(don´t know if this word exists),his work to his son, so this shit is infinite ...............
Thinking about it now, that Im drunk, Im really sad... Will I be dead, before the Berserk ending???.... that shit is wrong in so many levels.
Let me know what you think (including "go F yourself" of course).

Love

I should advise you to quit drinking and tell to your co-worker that he can go fuck himself with his big ideas.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
There's a clear plan for where Berserk is going, and while it'll be many years before it ends, you should have several decades to reflect on its ending unless you happen to die prematurely.

Now, please don't make stupid threads anymore. Saying you're drunk isn't an excuse.

Marova

Asking if we will be dead before the berserk ending, is stupid?... I scrolled "shooting the breeze" before my post to make myself an idea of the seriousness in this section, and well.. no comment on that, furthermore there wasn't any warnings on the stupidness levels before posting... Or the drunk part makes it stupid?

at Last, I apologised beforehand for my beahviour...

Anyways thanks for the replys, This community is awesome :guts: ... lets hope we dont have prematures deaths so we can see this trough till the ending,
I apologise again for my maybe annoying post.

Saludos!
:rakshas:

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
Marova said:
Asking if we will be dead before the berserk ending, is stupid?...
Yes, it's just a stupid, juvenile question based on some bullshit your coworker said. Did you really believe him...?

Examine the possible answers:

Yes, you will be dead. You will die unexpectedly in a plane crash in 2015, unable to see the ending.
No, you will live to see the end. It's not going to last 50 more years.

What did you expect...?

Marova said:
I scrolled "shooting the breeze" before my post to make myself an idea of the seriousness in this section, and well.. no comment on that
It's not a serious section, but we also don't generally talk about Berserk in it. Primarily because that's a subject most of us take very seriously. Hence the discord here.

Marova said:
Asking if we will be dead before the berserk ending, is stupid?...

randy_savage_crop_exact.png

YES, doubting the selflessness of Macho Man Randy Savage who saved humanity from The Rapture not too long ago (by sacrificing himself and dying in our stead) is pretty stupid. Oooooh yeeeah!

Couldn't resist.

Top Bottom