Shrinkwrap on Vagabond Made me Break my Keyboard

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
I just got in volumes 33 and 34 from Amazon. While trying to rip open the shrinkwrap, my hand slipped off and volume 33's corner went smashing into my keyboard. BASH! There goes keys W and 3, with tiny plastic parts missing from the scissor-like connector piece, it's forever damaged and not under warranty.

These volumes had better make up for it! :schnoz:

In all seriousness, I'm clearly way behind in the series. I checked the publication date on 33, and it was printed in Oct. 2010. Wow. I'm THAT behind. Looking forward to catching up. I think I like reading this series in particular in volume format rather than episode.

Johnstantine

Skibbidy Boo Bop
I so badly want to get into this.

If I remember correctly, we talked about it on the podcast that Piraan and I were on. I almost splurged and bought a few of the Viz big editions. I think I might do that now, actually...

Awww man, heard about it on the podcast too, sorry about the keyboard but hey, hope it was worth it hehe. I got a laugh at the depiction of the entire series encompassed in 3 pages in the beginning of volume 33. Reminded me of some funny and serious moments, or it's just depicted very well.

Yeah Johnstantine, it's a series that has thoroughly spoilt me.

Top Bottom