Figures and others

puella

Berserk forever

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Wow. I need to sign up now!! I wonder how much that signed Volume 23 would be worth.... *slips into his Dark costume and steals it*

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
That skullknight is how I originally pictured his color to be, then I saw the DC game and Miura's volume 18 insert so... I dunno. It still looks awesome though.

puella

Berserk forever

gatzodfigure004.jpg

What the hell?

griffith001.jpg

feel like taking off their mask

gatsu001.jpg

it's so cheap

Uriel

That Griffith one always makes me stop and stare... never seen the Rakshas model before though... but I like it :D

Uriel

Bah, I loved that Femto model ever since I first set my eyes on it. Good news though people!!!!!

I am now accepting any donations from people who want to get me the Femto model!

P

psymont

hey, how about the action figure for femto, the behelits from art of war and hawk soldiers griffith and casca? ....

i find the immovablity of the femto and sk action figures disappointing .... the guts ones had 180degrees in almost every joint .... they kicked ass .... so posable

yeah, that statue of femto is $150 in my area ....

puella

Berserk forever
Psymont Wallace said:
hey, how about the action figure for femto, the behelits from art of war and hawk soldiers griffith and casca? ....

I remember some other memebers posted their pic on this board a while ago so I didn't post them. Of course they are so cool.

Doa Viem

You were too soft...
No Silatt? (JK) also what color is Isidro's hair?! Black or orangy blonde? And is that the Sword Morgan gave him (I read somewhere online that Morgan or whaterver the old dudes name is gave him a heirloom sword or some such.)?

P

psymont

does anyone know where i can get this zodd toy?
zodd.jpg

i havent seen it anywhere ....

P

psymont

UrashimaSenpai said:
that one looks more like a toy than a model.

it is a toy .... check out the first links in this thread(zodd) to see other angles

ShinHell9

I started on here when I was like 14...
Psymont Wallace said:
does anyone know where i can get this zodd toy?
zodd.jpg

i havent seen it anywhere ....
hlj.com ... but they're probably sold out by now :/
I got the art of war beherit necklaces, and trust me, they're worth the trouble finding them.

P

psymont

yeah, i got a screaming beheleit and a nonformed type, nice stuff .... i got the screamer hanging from my rear view mirror .... hlj doesnt have zodd .... anyone know?

Lithrael

Remember, always hold your apple tight
Well, as luck would have it I have spiffy up-to-date knowledge for US distribuion of Berserk suff... Toycom's the US distributor for Art Of War (they supply to Suncoast etc). So stuff you should still be able to get in the US includes:

Action figs: Hawks Gatts and Skull Knight (Millenium Gatts is already gone, and they had Femto for a bit but I guess he's gone too unless they bring in some more)

Minifig versions of the 5 older figures (these are the like.. trading figure sized versions of the figures, ~ 3 in.)

Statues: Hawks Gatts, Caska, Griffith, Nutty Caska, Millenium Griffith (the standing one, not the horsey one), Stupid Chibi Pakk, Zodd (the old one w/ the open mouth and no wings), and the Behelit (sleeping (B) or hollering (A) versions). Only they spell Behelit 'Befferit.'

Behelit come in cases of 6 from Toycom. I'm gonna get me some!!

-Lith

Top Bottom