Figures and others

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
puella said:
Some of you might see these already but for those who haven't seen yet....

Though some of these could be custom-made so we can't buy,I'd say
"Just watch and enjoy"

Zodd
Zodd3
Zodd4

keyholder
keyholder2

Skully

it's not soap
Mozgus and others

Metal beherit

Miura's autograph on vol.23
Envy so much!

hehehe

pocket watch

Young Animal Beherits

These are Hakusensha's good service for Young Animal readers.
They gave the beherit to whoever mailed to YA to get them. :eek:

I finally got the Metal behelit. It is a music box that plays...appropriately...BEHELIT!! LOL

LG

whos the dude in red in this picture? the one holding the staff... http://skullknight.net/puella/figure/Mozgusco.jpg

he looks awesome what is it? and where can I find one?
hlj.com?

thanks.

SexyCharlotte

BIRDMAN is custom-made/ READ THE MANGA

Swordsman_Fury said:
whos the dude in red in this picture? the one holding the staff... http://skullknight.net/puella/figure/Mozgusco.jpg

he looks awesome what is it? and where can I find one?
hlj.com?

thanks.

Have you read the manga? Birdman there was a character in the manga who was employed by the " Grand Inquisitor" of sorts, Mosguz ( see Mosguz with the bible in his hand in the other photo...he was a fanatical religious figure who employed a group of henchmen as his torturers which included a midget, some other deformed guys and a dude who dressed up as a bird to shield his skin from burning in the sun. The birdman is the one you like. I like his costume too.

He is not available for sale anywhere. Art of War has not come out with a figure of him. The closest thing anywhere near to Birdman is the GUTS BLACK SWORDSMAN LIMITED EDITION ACTION FIGURE (with a ANGEL DIORAMA background and the Head of the Dead Birdman under his feet.)LOL check out THAT description.

So you can only buy PART OF BIRDMAN.

The only way to get Birdman is to have a sculptor custom-make him. You can go to:

www.bmaxstudios.com

and contact the sculptor there in Italy, OR go to the extensive links section and find a sculptor here in USA.

The price however is steep...I was quoted 800 to 1000 US dollars for a 12" custom statue.

ALSO: more info on Birdman: he was a guy who had a rare skin disorder where if he exposed himself to the sun he got serious and scalding burns. The Inquisitor guy, Mosguz, found him in a tree hiding and put him to work as a torturer.

READ THE MANGA!! FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THESE GUYS!! :)

animenation_1747_31604676

animenation_1747_31696891

SexyCharlotte

incognitoX said:
What's this...toycom are producing their own Berserk figures? That wasn't made by art of war was it?

I believe that's the Young Guts new statue from Art of War.

LG

incognitoX

you fail me
Lady Griffith said:
Where did you get this photo? I went to animenation.com and there was no such figure.

LG

uh..you sure?

Animenation.com..toys/models...berserk is listed. Both of them are there.

And they are figures..it said in the description there head, shoulders, wrists and legs (I think) were moveable. Besides $12.99 is kinda cheap for model, no?

SexyCharlotte

incognitoX said:
uh..you sure?

Animenation.com..toys/models...berserk is listed. Both of them are there.

And they are figures..it said in the description there head, shoulders, wrists and legs (I think) were moveable. Besides $12.99 is kinda cheap for model, no?

I don't think I'd be the moderator if I wasn't sure. I said that was NOT a model. The Young Guts figure above is not an action figure, and certainly wouldn't sell for 12.00 if it was a statue. That is a prototype figure. There IS no Young Guts Art of War statue out. It is not even on the AOW site or any other high end site that sells Berserk AOW statues.

That statue of Young Guts was not to be released until the end of the year if not later.
LG

incognitoX

you fail me
Lady Griffith said:
I don't think I'd be the moderator if I wasn't sure. I said that was NOT a model. The Young Guts figure above is not an action figure, and certainly wouldn't sell for 12.00 if it was a statue. That is a prototype figure. There IS no Young Guts Art of War statue out. It is not even on the AOW site or any other high end site that sells Berserk AOW statues.

That statue of Young Guts was not to be released until the end of the year if not later.
LG

There seems to be a misunderstanding.

I didn't think that was the art of war Young Guts statue. Or made by art of war..what I was asking if that young guts figure was made by toycom themselves.

Sorry..maybe I didn't post it in the right context. :-[ ???

SexyCharlotte

incognitoX said:
There seems to be a misunderstanding.

I didn't think that was the art of war Young Guts statue. Or made by art of war..what I was asking if that young guts figure was made by toycom themselves.

Sorry..maybe I didn't post it in the right context. :-[ ???

It is being released by Toycom, yes, here in the US.

LG

Azn He-Man666

Was it you who killed my companions,one after one?
Lady Griffith said:

LG
Sassy... Anyway are there plans for a Donovan toy or model maybe even Gambino. Lets get some figures from Guts past. And how about that Zodd toy psymont showed the picture of. That would be some hot shit to get.

SexyCharlotte

YA Behelits

Can you believe they're selling the green and orange behelits that were given to YA readers for about 50-75 US dollars a piece on yahoo Japan? I envy those who got them for free!!

LG

Bill

Daydreaming....
Wow, the Griffith statue that Walter posted looked awesome... :eek:
i totally agree, LG. So expensive :-X

SexyCharlotte

Bill said:
Wow, the Griffith statue that Walter posted looked awesome... :eek:
i totally agree, LG. So expensive :-X
Griffith Statue posted by Walter? You mean posted by Puella. The one where he's got his foot on the rock base? Or the Griffith MH on horseback?

LG

SexyCharlotte

I have that exact same one for sale on ebay right now...I bought two of them. I also have a rare version of the Skullknight action figure that was made only for hobby shows in Japan. Instead of the usual green it is a rusty silver color.

LG

SexyCharlotte

THANK YOU PUELLA!!

The beherit apostle is available only if you buy the very limited edition Black Femto action figure from AOW as an extra bonus piece.

The statues are either prototypes for the upcoming AOW statues or they are the ones from the BMAX Studios, the sculptors who also made the Mozgus and his henchmen statues.

Great photos and new products!

LG

Top Bottom