Figures and others

SexyCharlotte

All those who wander are not always lost
The above photos Puella posted are the model kits that were available at the fantasy show recently in Japan. They sell those on Yahoo Japan ( see link). The Zodd and Guts are busts, probably about 5" high? But the golems are the cutest ones of all!! I want one!! LOL

LG

puella

Berserk forever
WoW! I got Guts, Puck and Femto today. My friend bought me them for presentS! :D

puckband.jpg

Puck Band

gutskillfemto.jpg

revenge

puckkillfemto.jpg

horrible punishment

puckds.jpg

duel

and finally.....

pucksama.jpg

Guts: (kneels down) Take me with you, Puck-sama.
Puck: hummm....

;D

Mizar

Œ©‰Ž•·‚©‰ŽŒ¾‚퉎
Haha, that's sweet, especially Guts with the chestnut burr, lol.
You've got yourself a really nice friend there, Puella. ;)

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
I want that Skull Knight figure.

I have the action figure.. now I want that. Where can I buy it?!

Great pictures, puella-san. These photograph's fuel my theory that the Nexus is actually situated in Puella's house bedroom ;)

puella

Berserk forever
Uriel said:
I want that Skull Knight figure.

I have the action figure.. now I want that. Where can I buy it?!

Ah, I looked into it. They say it was supposed to come out in June but still don't. :'(

Edit: It was introduced to public on the net in March. Some people say it might not be from Art of War. And AOW don't say anything about that. That is, it's wrong info according to them.

Lady Griffith said:
Damn I just saw that and explosion toys was out of it too. Apparently everyone here has the capability to be an apostle or God hand but me!! LOL

Here is a cute set that is for preorder:

http://216.247.86.99/miva/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=E&Product_Code=MED149&Category_Code=

They call it the Kubrick set. Don't know why...but it sure is cute!! AWWWW just look at that baby Femto figure...

LG

Kubricks are that style of figure. Similar to the Lego men of old, they've done Berserk, Evangelion, and more.

IKAROW

I love YaBB 1 Gold!
OH Man!

I envy this guy so bad that he must have a broken leg at this moment...

Hey, is there any Slan or Void action figure avaiable? I think I´ve never seen one...

I want to buy I Berserk action figure... but since Im in Brazil the mail sometimes is even more expensive than the toy... besides that... If it is aprehended in the customs I will have to pay 60% of the cost for taxes... DAMN EXPENSIVE!!!

I have to find a way...

SexyCharlotte

SKullknight on Horseback and others

That Korean guy's most valuable piece there is the very bloody Zoddo statue...I saw that on Yahoo Japan for the equivalent of 1200 US dollars.

The Skullknight On Horseback statue is currently preorder in Japan...it hasn't even come out there yet...I had to put a deposit on the preoder to secure the purchase. So it's behind even though a few sites list that as available in June. In theory it was available for PREORDER in late July and that was from a friend in Japan!! AOW likes us to anticipate eagerly.

LG

Uriel

This journey isn't ov--AARGH!
Lady Griffith, if you don't mind me asking... how much is the preorder on the Skull Knight on horse back figure costing you?

SexyCharlotte

Well you can always have one made through the custom anime doll sites. :)

The only new Griffith figure coming out that I can think of is the Millenium Hawk Griffith action figure.
LG

puella

Berserk forever
Recently, we had some cosplay event here in Korea.
There was also Berserk section where we could buy some parody manga and other stuff. and they sold very cheap and crappy Puck doll so not many people bought it. :-\

This girl playing Griffith is quite popular among people interested in Cosplay. I love the armor she made.
What do you think of these?

a01.jpg

a02.jpg

a03.jpg

a04.jpg

a05.jpg

SexyCharlotte

Cool armor. What did you mean by crappy Puck doll..you mean those PVC figures? I'm not too thrilled with some of the new AOW stuff.

LG

SlimJ87D

Apollo
gattu1.jpg

Wish i could get ahold of this suit to VS the griffith girl, lol, jk, but i would love to buy one. THe only thing i lack is height, im only 5'8"... :-\ How tall is Guts anyway?

Top Bottom