Exclusive Episode Previews

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
puella said:
Gobolatula, you're a great actor! And you remind me Steve Buscemi!
Do you have some acting experience like a school play or something?
And Grail has a mysterious gaze that seems to be smiling!
I really enjoyed it. Thanks for your great work!
You know, your husband said I looked like Steve Buscemi too... I'll take this as a compliment. He was pretty damn handsome in Mr. Deeds!

I took 1 acting class in college and was pretty bad at it mainly 'cause I got all shy. I did make a bunch of dumb movies with my friends as a kid and voice acted in my cartoon series. I'm really happy that people like this video and I'm definitely glad you liked it, Puella!

I hope Grail didn't have the same "mysterious gaze" Miura had while watching the Berserk Film... I'm pretty sure his was the kind of smile you have when you really want to punch a bunch of people but you can't because people will think you're rude.

That was very, very funny. :ubik: There were really a lot of stuff to love (the dual nsfw-browsing, the long cut of slowly zooming out on Aazealh's "visual approximation", the sketches, etc.)

Extremely good work guys and I must say that I'm impressed by Gobolatula's comedic chops :)

Walter

Administrator
Staff member
All this praise can mean only one thing, right? More videos. :daiba:

Mucha said:
the long cut of slowly zooming out on Aazealh's "visual approximation"
It was Ken Burns-esque :ganishka:

nomad

"Bring the light of day"
It's works like these that add so much to this forum asside from it's obvious purpose. It did got me by surprise, and enjoyed it all the way though. Loved the music selection as well, but I think the one small detail that pretty much made me spit out my drink was Aazealh's still image and contribution to this. And off course the caressing of Ricardo's face in midst self-introduction was another personal favorite of mine. My thanks to Gobs, Grail and anyone who was involved in this project. It made my day for sure.

Gobolatula

praise be to grail!
I wanted to mention that my brother had a lot to do with the quality of the video. He filmed the whole thing and did the editing. I was really impressed with how he made all the shots flow and the music match so well. I'm not sure if he reads the comments in this thread, but he definitely kicks a whole lot of ass for helping us.

Sammoniac

You taffers!
I have to say I'm pretty impressed :ubik: . That was very cool and funny. I agree with Puella ; you look a little like Steve Buscemi :serpico: Also, that's an awesome tattoo you've got there mate. You guys should do more Berserk related videos. Imagine the forum in a few years, packed with podcasts AND videos...woaaahhh.

Aazealh

Administrator
Staff member
Gobolatula said:
I wanted to mention that my brother had a lot to do with the quality of the video. He filmed the whole thing and did the editing. I was really impressed with how he made all the shots flow and the music match so well. I'm not sure if he reads the comments in this thread, but he definitely kicks a whole lot of ass for helping us.

Yeah he did a great job for sure.

Yozuru

"I say when it ends!" - Lucina
I am a bit late to the party but I exploded with laughter watching this! The drawings that were made was fantastic also haha. Great job!

This was absolutely, positively, amazing. The way Gob mispronounced Japanese was subtle and had me laughing so f***ing hard. The Aaz drawing and story was glorious. Pure. F***ing. Gold.

Proj2501 said:
The way Gob mispronounced Japanese was subtle and had me laughing so f***ing hard.

Agreed. It's the little/subtle things that make the video fantastic, like calling Aaz the Grand Wizard of SKnet (:ganishka:), the creepy as hell way Ricardo "talks," and the uncomfortably long time Gobs spends touching Ricardo.

Gobs and Grail are pure geniuses.

Top Bottom